Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give these guys some props. I needed a clutch kit for my ranger, and got turned on to these guys from a ranger BB. Anyhow, they have an ebay store, I did some shopping and asked a few questions, at night no less. A little while later I got a response from Charlie. He was helpful, informative, and sent me my kit right away. (As always, I was running behind trying to get things done).

Kit came as promised, but i did have one issue. when chevyboat was over giving me a hand, we got everything installed, and went to hook the slave cylinder up and it was the wrong one. It looked like it would work (same dimensions, etc), but the depth of the fitTing was like a 1/4 to shallow so the hydro line wouldnt hook up.

A last minute run to the local auto parts stor got me the right slave. i sent an email to charlie, telling him what happened. We exchanged some info, i sent him some pics, and then he says send it and the original back to him. I did, and he is now refunding my money on just the slave cylinder. Granted it was their fault, but come on, this is ebay/mail order right? i figured i was screwed, but Charlie lived up to his promise, and came through with great service. i would use them again, and if you are looking for a affordable product, fast delivery and good service, you will use them too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts