Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, as the title says... let's get together! i know theres of few of us bronco boys (and girls) around here.. post up! what's everyone think?

ideas on when and where and everything; lets hear 'em.

these are just a handful of members i can rattle off the top of my head that are in houston.

bigbroncojeff
Jam00
fort bend bronco
mikeylikesit
muddergirl
1choicebronco
selkirk

and i'm sure there's plenty more i'm not thinking of at the moment, but hell i'm even extending this to the surrounding area members as well. Galveston and anyone really, who wants to make the drive.... lets just get together.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm all for it. My problem is I work every other weekend so I have a 50-50 chance of making it. Any dates set?

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
3,220 Posts
I considerer myself to be a "houston" member, even though I'm about 100 mi SW of town. I come in to H'town most weekends, unless I'm going up to Austin. Too bad I didn't see this thread sooner. I was at the Reliant Center Saturday for the HGCA gun show, and saw that 4WParts is having a "free" truck/jeep show there, too. They're open again today from 11-4 (T/J show), but I prolly won't go back. I try to go to every gunshow at PAsadena, too. JSM84

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, no dates set yet... figured i would see what would work best for everyone...

So i guess lets get everyones ideas on this.... post up what date you would be available for and where you would like to see it take place at and what side of town... there's the always typical hooters but if anyone has any better ideas, toss 'em out. Too bad spring creek isn't still open, we could do some wheelin' instead...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Location & date ideas

We dont have to actually register and enter but Theres always the Nifty50s car show pics from 5/8/2010 There is a Wendys and a Starbucks in the parking lot and its every Saturday night so huge flexibility on dates and something to do that cost zero dollars.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Alternative suggestions:
A Hooters as previously mentioned

Sam Houston Raceway Park Maybe go watch some live thoroughbred broncos race
Tx showdown car show June 19 and 20th

If you wanna take the trucks off road
google map this reservoir Beltway 8 and 249
google map this reservoir in humble that lines spring creek off the back my sisters neighborhood
google map this reservoir off 290 and Fairbanks n. Houston rd
google map this reservoir off W little york and Hollister right around the corner from the one at Fairbanks n. Houston rd

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i'd really like to get a meet and great together. it just seems like all the guys in houston have jobs and lives. lol the austin guys seem to have all the free time in the world. and my crap it actually road worthy again so i'm all for a get together.

i don't want to bug anyone. but i'm part of tx4wd. and the houston chapter has meetings the 3rd friday of every month. it's pretty much a meet and greet and bs for a few hours thing. if anyone is interested pm me and i can give you the location and stuff.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I need to drop in on a Houston meeting again soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have been wanting to get together with everyone, I know its short notice but this weekend is a pretty good one for everyone to get together,being 3 days and all

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i guess no... i'm ready to get together when everyone else it... doesn't matter where...

i might just have to throw out a date and place and see what happens.

I don't care where we meet at, i'm just fine with hooters if everyone else is....

1 - 20 of 98 Posts