Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting an intermintent check engine light for a few weeks now and some hesitation on take-off, funky idle...So I finally pull the codes:)thumbup FFI.com) and I'm getting a code 32 in KOEO and CM (I did'nt run the KOER yet) I've checked the reference voltage to the sensor and it's 5.0v. and the vacum at the egr is within specs, no leaks. So, what's next????? Any suggestions....Both the Egr and Egr positions sensor are less than 1yr old........ Thanks in Advance--Fog

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Check the coltage when it's closed. You'll have to stick some pins in the wires near that plug. It should be real close to 0.50 volts.

If it is the correct voltage, put a vacuum gauge on a Tee in line with the EGR valve. Watch the gauge while you are driving. It should only show vacuum while crusing on the highway, ect.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I'll check that tonight.....Fog

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got vacum all thru the power band. Idle and up. Not much, but enough to move the needle. It pulsates while driving.....Is it one of those little buggers over on the valve cover causing this????

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That dos'nt even look familar. the tab and tad things I've seen, but I never noticed that other thing labled evr before. I'll check for it later. If it ain't got one that would be my problem, If it does then thats my problem. I guess that makes it easy enough. Thanks man......Fog

Hey when is your egr page gonna be up. I went in thru actuators and when I click on the egr it gives me URL not Found.....You still under construction?? Just curious what all this stuff I'm messing with actually does. Still a cool site, though keep it up......Fog:beer :beer :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
It might be over on the passanger fender:

If you got an OLD truck ;) You definatly have one of these you just need to find it.

I work on my page when I have time....
And some times I get burned out. I too find some of it BORING ;)
So I take a brake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts