Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paper Clipped my Codes out, thanks jopes.
Here's what I got,
KOEO 33
CM 33

The problem being is there is no 33 for KOEO. So with the key to on but engine nor running I have 3 blinks 3 blinks 1 blink 3 blinks 3 blinks

So I'm reading that KOEO 33 --1 Blink swtches to --CM 33 Correct?

Also, when reading KOER how do I differentiate between 2 or 3 digit codes?

The numbers I got on KOER are 5 - 3 - 8 - 5 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 3 - 2 - 5 - 3 - 8 - 5 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 3 - 2

Thanks for any help I can get.:rockon

·
Registered
330 Posts
There was a post recently where someone talked about counting the blinks. Try search, I don't have a clue. I bought the code reader. There are parts stores that will run codes for free. What are you trying to solve, is the truck running?

·
Registered
217 Posts
http://fordfuelinjection.com/?p=13
near the bottom it explains the blink sequences and pause lengths to differentiate between seperate digits within a code and the codes themselves. may have to read it a few times to get it down.

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
There was a post recently where someone talked about counting the blinks. Try search, I don't have a clue. I bought the code reader. There are parts stores that will run codes for free. What are you trying to solve, is the truck running?
Getting fumes in the cabin, I had the exhaust tested and it is unburnt fuel hitting the Cat. The Koer numbers look redundant and translate to a bunch of garbage that wouldn't be making the engine run rich, but the CM EGR reading makes sense. So I'm thinking I just need a new EGR valve or maybe a sensor.

I just ground the STI into the frame and read the codes, that is all I have to do right? I didn't touch STO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts