Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can these vaccuum resivours be moved? hoses shortened? im cleaning up the drivers side of my engine bay and i was jw..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yep you can move it with no problems. All it does is stop your ac vents from doing funky things(like switching between defrost and vent) when you floor it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hope they rebuild pressure :D cause when i unplugged it all the vaccuum came out ;)

BTW my engine bay looks killer now, i took out the whole airbox tray, moved the washer fluid bin to the firewall, and tucked those relays back further towards the cab... my custom K&N filter hookup will take up some of the room but there is still enough to put a battery or two there :D

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Install a 73-79 dash with heat and defrost only... that will clean it up... im about to do the swap... write up to follow

BTW the only thing that sticks out into the engine bay is the end of the fan motor so it can cool.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
thanks truckerdirt, i didn't realize they didn't work. i'll have to pay more attention next time. i must have been half asleep or something.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
dblue351 said:
the one on the passenger side is just cruse control.
The one on the driver's side is cruise control (isolated by a check valve)

The one on the passenger side runs everything else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts