Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last month or so Iv seen this new Monster Java on the shelvs...No I hate coffee & I LOVE Monster energy drinks...So I bought some....OH MAN!!!!

This stuff kicks my azz...I had 1 can fri night & didnt fall asleep till 2pm sat after noon...

Anyone eles drink it??

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Yeah, Ive been a huge fan of the new coffee flavored Monster drinks. They are delicious, and very strong.

However, honestly I still prefer a good strong cup of coffee over anything.

·
Registered
832 Posts
monster is by far my favorite energy drink but ive never tried the coffee one. im gonna have to go pick one up now!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I've tried all the Monster stuff and used to drink at least 2 Lo-Carb's a day.

The coffee ones (I tried all 3 flavors) tasted good at first but by the time I got to the end of the can they weren't so good. My nephew is a fellow Monster addict and agreed with me. We taste tested em all at once. Bought all the different flavors and drank em one after the other over the day.

I quit drinkin em regularly cause my dentist told me the enamel was soft on my teeth and they were turnin a horrible yellow color. The only thing different in my diet since my last cleaning was the Monster. I quit those and my teeth turned white again.

I still enjoy the occasional Lo-Carb tho. They are like crack.

·
Administrator
22,845 Posts
For the last month or so Iv seen this new Monster Java on the shelvs...No I hate coffee & I LOVE Monster energy drinks...So I bought some....OH MAN!!!!

This stuff kicks my azz...I had 1 can fri night & didnt fall asleep till 2pm sat after noon...

Anyone eles drink it??
OH YAAA but I prefer the Mean Bean over the other two....:rockon

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like the Mean Bean, but it tastes too much like a yoo-hoo for me.
I think I'll stick to full throttle Blue Demon, or monster Urban Assault....my two favorites.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
That shit can't be good for ya'll...anyone ever looked into it? I'm curious...

I don't drink anything but the occasional cup of coffee...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That shit can't be good for ya'll...anyone ever looked into it? I'm curious...

I don't drink anything but the occasional cup of coffee...
Oh you know its bad for you...I also think at some point the Govt will step in to control it....But Damn it tastes good...LOL

·
Registered
477 Posts
kidney stones out the ass if you dont drink enough water to help flush the overload of vitamins...

the coffee monster gave me the shakes and made me have hot flashes and I wanted to vomit...

kind of when i drank a warm redline when i was loading pipe on a 95 degree day.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
kidney stones out the ass if you dont drink enough water to help flush the overload of vitamins...

the coffee monster gave me the shakes and made me have hot flashes and I wanted to vomit...

kind of when i drank a warm redline when i was loading pipe on a 95 degree day.

Yes sir.. If consuming one or more evergy drinks, I would be consuming at least 1-1.5 gallons of water per day or expect a kidney stone or worse.

I enjoy Monster drinks ( lo carb, java, hell you name it)and Speed Stack for pre gym work outs.. But I at min drink 2 gallons of water per day. And yes i pee about 15 times a day and thank goodness for free water at work!

·
Registered
593 Posts
redline dude
x2!!!! Redline rules. doesn't taste the best, but wow does it get you going.

i like rockstar and full throttle. dont like monster so much.

i'd like to paint my truck with the rockstar colors.

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
:doh0715: :cry :doh0715:

Got hooked on Sobe's, hate the new larger cans. Nice thing is I can leave 1/2 one overnight in the truck and have a cool slushy the next day. :toothless

Hate coffe, love the smell though.
Local coffe shop makes a killer mocha, gotta be careful though. One chick sneaks a 3rd shot of esspeso in it and then I have the shakes for most of the day. :shocked

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Am I the only one who leaves an opened can of Monster in my truck for the scent/air freshener? lol

I dig the Monster taste, and scent.. If my womans ass smelled/tased like monster I'd be one busy man!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts