Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do u guys or how do u guys mount the coil buckets when u do coil sas's do u buy them sumwehre or can u use ur stock ones or cut them off the donor truck and weld them back on or what? cuz this coil sprun 44 under my chevy is sounding really really good right now alot better then a leafs

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did nothing was said about how they mount the coil bucket to the frame or where they got the coil buckets unless over read it ill keep looking then

·
Registered
912 Posts
78/79 Dana 44 coil buckets. Set you back about 20-25 a set. 3 bolts to the frame

·
Registered
643 Posts
you obviously didnt search enough, cuz you woulda found if you would read both my SAS threads.

on the JBG buckets i just Guestimated and bolted in .
on the stock one i used for other sas theres the bottom lip that you put flush with the frame.

and its 4 bolts not 3 :goodfinge

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i must of missed it sorry for bothering u guys on that ill try to look harder next time. but since istillcant find where and how much they r were can i get them since it was said they run 20 25 bux but where can i get them? do they just bolt to the frame then? do the stock ones bolt to the frame 2?

·
Registered
643 Posts
bronco23 said:
JBG buckets

new80$ OR Something, stock ones are usually rivited on

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where can i find and order these jbg buckets? do they just bolt in? ist hat 80 per bucket or for a pair can i just cut the stock off with a toruch and blow the rivit out and drill the holes bigger and drill holes inthe frame and bolt them on

·
Registered
643 Posts
.lol

jeffs bronco graveyard

search for it

·
Registered
106 Posts
come on now bronco23, he is a cheby owner.

Next question is are going with stock radius arms? Or poss. long travel arms? 3 link or 4 link?
You have all kinds of places to look. Like Bronco23 said.

Jeff's bronco graveyard
James Duff
Cage Offroad

my 0.02

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks deasert rat u r exactly right im a chevy guy so i never would of put jeffs bronco graveyard with jbg but now i kno thank you. yes i have alrady check jamesduff and cage. yes im going to run extended radius arms. the truck got a l6" susp lift on it and i think it has extended r.a. already but i dont kno what stock is so if i could get a measuer on what stock it it would help i may keep them if they r ectended or i have been thinking sum cage r.a. not sure yet and im going to make a custom x meber to mount them to cuz i dont think i can get them out to mount them to my frame like u ford guys do but not sure it may b able to b done i got to measuer and look at that prolly figure it out once the axle is hung. im goingto check out jeffs bronco grave yard right now to c what i can find thanks guys

·
Registered
106 Posts
well us Ford guys have the c blocks on our front axles, not sure how it works for Chevy's!! My stock radius arms are approx. 27"-29" depending how you measure. If I'm not mistaken extended arms are 10" longer than stock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in what forum r thoes right up in. r the in the ifs one or the 88-91 blazer or what i kinda looked around for them but not to hard do u kno where i could find them? atleast a forum would b nice rather having to look through like 3 forums and page after page and post after post narrow it donw would b nice thanks

·
Premium Member
14,615 Posts
splinter said:
in what forum r thoes right up in. r the in the ifs one or the 88-91 blazer or what i kinda looked around for them but not to hard do u kno where i could find them? atleast a forum would b nice rather having to look through like 3 forums and page after page and post after post narrow it donw would b nice thanks
tech and product review

1 - 15 of 15 Posts