Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem I went to mount my coil buckets, the passenger side I can put all the way to the rivot for the crossmember. On the driver side I can not get to the rivot because there is a lip coming from the crossmember. Do I need to trim this lip or put it flush with the coil bucket. Pictures would help

the truck is an 82 f-150 the coil buckets are 77

Thanks for any advice, all of it helps

Dustin

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have read a lot of SAS threads but they really don't mention notching the bucket. Can I grind down the tab to the rivot instead?

Thanks
Dustin

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
well mines got some pics of just this. i thought... now i gotta go look. there is a big stumbling block that is gunna f you up but i'm not gunna tell you. go read some. (man i'm a dick some times.)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I have read a lot of SAS threads but they really don't mention notching the bucket. Can I grind down the tab to the rivot instead?

Thanks
Dustin
Go read mine, I'm almost positive I have a pic of how I trimed the bucket:thumbup. Redbeast9 will be in the title and it was done in the past 8 months so its not to buried.

I just checked, post 23 has a very good pic of it in my thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.