Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the thing someone before I owned the truck decided to cut this bolt and now I do not have enough room to install my leveling spacers even with the stud extenders. Jeff Bronco Graveyard wants $13 for one bolt which is crazy. My question is does anyone have an extra they don't need or can I get some help finding a place that sells them for cheaper.I just don't have time to go to the junk yard to get one. Thanks

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not in any rush I mean I have been driving the way it is for awhile now it is more just an annoying thing to see the front end sagging down. I put about 200-250 lbs of bumper and winch on the front and it sits alittle low for my likings. That would be cool just let me know how much for the shipping so I can send you something when you do the sas.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
cr69ml said:
I'm not in any rush I mean I have been driving the way it is for awhile now it is more just an annoying thing to see the front end sagging down. I put about 200-250 lbs of bumper and winch on the front and it sits alittle low for my likings. That would be cool just let me know how much for the shipping so I can send you something when you do the sas.
Sure

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
cr69ml said:
Jeff Bronco Graveyard wants $13 for one bolt which is crazy.

I have to disagree, I think $13 is quite reasonable for that bolt. For one thing it is a VERY specialized bolt, and pretty much unique in that you definitely will never find one like it at a hardware store. But in a more holistic sense, the truck absolutely will not function in any meaningful way without that bolt, so the REAL value of the bolt equal to the value of the usage of the vehicle. Regardless of which part we are talking about, I'm sure you'd agree that $13 to transform a truck from worthless to roadworthy is a wise investment. And that concludes our philosophy lesson for the day.;)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
Regardless of which part we are talking about, I'm sure you'd agree that $13 to transform a truck from worthless to roadworthy is a wise investment. .;)

Not to wise an investment for me sence I have the bolt there, it is just to short to fit, the cosmetic coil spacers I want to put in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts