Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one on the BKO, and is it worth the money?

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
I did the ghetto fab myself. I don't see the aftermarket CAIs being much more than wasted money. I assume you are looking for a performance boost. Just put a cone on there...

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
I looked into this a long while back, and realized it wasn't really worth the time, and went the KN fipk style.

Anyways, had I done it, this is what I would have done:

Go to the junkyard, find a I6 f-150 (not sure if the broncos had this) and the air box routed around the resevor and thru the front grill. You can pull that piece off to route the cold air from the grill to your current air box location, and fab somethign up from there.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Broncobob said:
I looked into this a long while back, and realized it wasn't really worth the time, and went the KN fipk style.

Anyways, had I done it, this is what I would have done:

Go to the junkyard, find a I6 f-150 (not sure if the broncos had this) and the air box routed around the resevor and thru the front grill. You can pull that piece off to route the cold air from the grill to your current air box location, and fab somethign up from there.

That sounds like a good idea, alittle ghotto fad work ever hurt anyone:thumbup If i do it I'll get pics

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
i wouldnt get a bought fipk or a cold air intake.
if i was going to spend the cheese i would put a shake hood and induction kit on.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
BroncoSka said:
i wouldnt get a bought fipk or a cold air intake.
if i was going to spend the cheese i would put a shake hood and induction kit on.
Isn't that like a couple of grand, minus paint?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts