Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All Im A NOOB to this site but not to the fine sport of wheeling
Just bought a 92 FSB 302 E4OD Bone stock w 31in BFG At's
Its Serving As A Driver now but looking at a sas in the future.... Ive Built several rigs in the past and wheeled all over colorado and utah my last wass a fullwidth sas bronco 2 on 36inch swampers 456gears and a case doubler i did all the fabrication myself... look foreward to sttarting on the fullsize .... All you colorado ppl give me a shout.......and the rest of you too... Zach:rockon

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Welcome, We've got a bunch of great Colorado guys on here. Lot's of excellent info on here for everything you need

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
welcome! I'm from CO as well.. Cherry Creek actually in Denver. Look forward to chatting!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Welcome man...good to have another Colorado chapter member. We have so many great members from Colorado on here and we do a lot of meet and greets. As a matter of fact, a bunch of members are running Jenny Creek today as we speak

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.. the new bronc is in the shop getting a fresh new transmition cant wait to get it out and wheel it a lil before winter.... As far as the b2 i dont have it anymore i sold it two summers ago it just mede me crazy id get it running and wheel it all the way to grandjunction hit 21rd and drive all way home.... the next day on the way to work it wud just die in the middle of traffic and make me crazy lol but if any of you need info on one of these i built several over the years all fullwidth conversions....zach

1 - 7 of 7 Posts