Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran these trails with some of the cfw crew about 9 rigs total ... was a great day had fun and minimal carnage not to mention i was the only fullsize on this run ... as well as the only non jeep based vehicle.. but what can you say someone in the group has to have some sense lol... the group had no carnage to speak of i was running a little warm at times and did suffer from a broken lower fender moutn tab lol... we ran across two more fullsizes on the trail both in chevy form.. but one was sick c1500 w/t with ford 9-hp44 arb's deaver coils and west coast bronco arms on 37's .. he suffered a broken passanger stub shaft bunning an insane line on obsticle 3. he is in the backround of a few of the pics... here is a link to some pics..
http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss170/rollingmenace/Spring Creek 6-26-10/

and some pics for you to enjoy

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks johnski I've been pouring a lot of blood sweat and tears into the truck to get it where it is now and I spend at leats an hour or two on it bout every other day or so just seems the list never gets any shorter

·
Registered
576 Posts
That one pic the dog driving the bronco didn't look happy with his spotter!!:thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts