Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big fat dicks. :goodfinge:toothless

Naw Seriousy, My buddy with a 96 White Bronco wants to mount a CB in his truck. He has a 102'' Whip with a 4'' spring. He took his Spare Tire carrier and he is thinking of mounting hte racket there on the bodom under the taillight. But he asked me to ask y'all where you mount yours at. So yea where y'all mount them?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Bodom!:histerica

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
zippo:
I dated a gal from Vero Beach who was a Playboy Bunny some time ago, Donna Faye Silsby...................................?
I think she is maried now living in Fresno CA ~

:thumbup

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really? Thats cool. Well So where is the pics of the CB mounts? And yes i suck at spelling give me a break.

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
i took my spare tire/carrier off and used a bracket on the stock holes and reused the stock bolts then drilled a hole in the very top of my tail light and ran the coax threw there and then put silicone around the hole i drilled so no water could get it

ill put pics up and a write up soon because we seem to be getting more and more questions about this

·
Erik
1,847 Posts
This is a bad pic of it but I'm not home to take another pic. I mounted mine on one of the old mounts for the spare tire rack (one under the taillight). I just drilled the hole in it slightly larger for the antenna mount and it works well for me there. :thumbup

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope i would rather make you old ass mofo's do the work for me.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Nope i would rather make you old ass mofo's do the work for me.
You know, he has a good point......:toothless

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Big fat dicks. :goodfinge:toothless

I don't think the storage capacity of the internet is enough to handle the size of the picture :goodfinge

But I just mounted my 102 CB whip off of my side view mirror, no pics.

Justin

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Got mine on the tire carrier as well. Look for pics as I am a lazy bastard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts