Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,844 Posts
not gonna wheel this weekend...got some help on the EB so that is gonna take priority. will still meet if that is what is decided...

·
Premium Member
1994 Bronco XLT , 5.8 EFI, 6" Lift, 35X12.5 BFGs K3
6,923 Posts
redwagon said:
Ya...like we want to wait that long....:twak
Ouch, LOL, that stung.. LOL, It won't be "that" much longer.. I hope..M&G sounds good.

I would drive 500 miles for a sweet greasy smelly sonic's burger.:thumbup

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
I would like to go but this weekend is no good for me. My Son is turning 2 and my parents are flying in from TX plus my out-laws oops in-laws are driving out from o.c. .....hummm maybe I could take my dad and the boy if we go to Big Bear. If not, when are you going Brian?

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
4Low said:
I would like to go but this weekend is no good for me. My Son is turning 2 and my parents are flying in from TX plus my out-laws oops in-laws are driving out from o.c. .....hummm maybe I could take my dad and the boy if we go to Big Bear. If not, when are you going Brian?
I'll Pm you......don't want to hijack the thread.

·
Premium Member
1994 Bronco XLT , 5.8 EFI, 6" Lift, 35X12.5 BFGs K3
6,923 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
my bronco isnt driveable on the street. expired tags and no kickdown thing for the transmission...

No probs Raf, we will just put my sticker and tranny in your rig and we are gone.:thumbup

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,844 Posts
whats the verdict??? we meeting for grub and greets?

PM for my # if you dont have it...

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.