Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'll be back up around Atl. this week-end if anybody wants to hook up for a cold one...:beer

·
FSB MOM
479 Posts
Where in Paulding County? 79F150 and I might meet up with you we live in Paulding County.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Let me see what the schedule is shaping up too this weekend and I will let you know. Too bad we can't find any hunting to get into.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
y'all are gonna make me drive up to Atl two weekends in a row??? I'm gonna be like :shocked when i get my gas card bill this month:banghead

·
Registered
484 Posts
No-one's going to make you do anything, Jon!

We'll just harass you & talk about all the fun we had that you missed out on if you don't come. :goodfinge

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Wait! I just thought of something...know where Mels hangs out on Friday nights? Southeastern Dragway baaaabeeee. :thumbup

Nothing like some Friday night drag racing. w00t

Hey, while we're at it....do you two Dallas boys know anything about that mud pit they've got out there at the dragstrip now?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mud Pit??:shrug Damn I got left outa the loop!:banghead See what you can find out Mels. I'll prolly go to Hiram station (in hiram:duh ) on Fri. night.

·
FSB MOM
479 Posts
I heard the mudd pit was on X-mas eve race I think you get $25.00 if you make it through it. Like I said that is what I heard so if you find out different let me know.:thumbup

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Dixie Doll said:
I heard the mudd pit was on X-mas eve race I think you get $25.00 if you make it through it. Like I said that is what I heard so if you find out different let me know.:thumbup
:lolup I did it again posted under the wrong person.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Dale that avatar is so fitting for you, you should change it to yours as well! The truck thing just says "butch" to me, I think the lady on the rock appeals to your femine side.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
y'all are gonna make me drive up to Atl two weekends in a row??? I'm gonna be like :shocked when i get my gas card bill this month:banghead

Oh don't give me that! You were the one that was soo giddy because you just got 15mpg on this first trip. Geeeez. :slap

:kiss

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
sorry :cry but i don't think i'm gonna be able to make this meeting...

Y'all talk about me all you want, i'll be wearing my nomex earmuffs :goodfinge

have fun :beer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wish I could come too, but I have to work all weekend:banghead

1 - 17 of 17 Posts