Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
complete 5.8 (351) out of a 1990 bronco. This short block has 4-5k on the rebuild, ran great when pulled. It is disassembled at the moment. the heads werent rebuilt so i pulled them to do that. complete with all accesories. HD fan clutch, newer 4 core radiator. all that good stuff. has wiring harness and computer also. $850

Sterling 10.25 from a 1990 3.55 open vss equipted. $150 (sold)

6 bilsteen 5100 shocks for a 6" lift about 10k miles. $175

stock spare 8.8 shafts- $50

borg warner 1356 manual tcase. shifted through all gears nice and easy. great condition. -$175

d44 reverse cut gears. 3.55 great condition. $25

also have a couple interior peices from a 1990 bronco. the gague cluster, the peices that go around the dash things of that nature. make offer if needed. oh yeah and i have the steering column.

will add more as things surface. I will ship the lighter items on your dime. the motor and sterling are for pick up only in College Station, TX. thanks guys

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey derrick, at this time i wanna sell it as a whole. or you can buy the distributor for 850 and i'll throw in the rest for free :) jk man but if i do part it out i'll letcha know.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
Will Ace, I've got a manual Tcase, but I'm still looking for the Tcase rubber shifter boot and plastic cover, by chance do you have those, and was this truck equipped with E4OD?

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt possible sale on the shocks also
everything else i still have. i suppose if i dont have a bite on the engine soon, i'll just throw it in my truck.

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
damn jeff! you beat me to it! i need a rear end!
good find though!
ace

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
well, i was wrong... i made it this weekend... and thank you.... now find me a pinion flange:beer

oh and that mini fridge works too... already cleaned it out.... getting that sterling out of the back of the minivan (lol) was not easy to do since i don't have an engine stand...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts