Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently placed an order with these guys for my 5.13 gears and master install kit. They told me that my order did not go through but i have 250+ dollars missing from account. My debit card statement says that the transaction went through but they told me that my card was declined when i know there was plenty of money on my card. So i dont know what is going on anyone have any ideas

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
go to your bank and immediately advise them what happened and tell them what the merchant is saying. there may be a delay in getting the money back to you. something similar happened to me, and my bank took ten days to get the money credited back to my account. with a debit card, some banks take that long, for the time being you are out the money. go down to the bank immediately though, don't wait.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I just recently placed an order with these guys for my 5.13 gears and master install kit. They told me that my order did not go through but i have 250+ dollars missing from account. My debit card statement says that the transaction went through but they told me that my card was declined when i know there was plenty of money on my card. So i dont know what is going on anyone have any ideas
These guys are good to deal with, I'm sure its some sort of mix up. Just give them a call.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
I'm with the others. I've delt with them and have had nothing but great service. I'm sure they will get back to you soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts