Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the owner of the company that I work for caught wind of my c6 swap and told me to take it back.

To be honest I thought I was in trouble, as I explained why I couldn't find/ didn't want to use another AOD. (Note that this was of course after all of my aod stuff is no longer with us and I have flared lines to mate the c6.)

So he told me that, even though you can't pay for it right now. Go ahead and order a rebuilt aod with the problems taken care of on our account and you can make payments on it.

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do I get it at cost, I don't have to have all of the money up front. Because as he says "I still want you to have money to eat and pay your other bills."

So anyway on to the question
I no longer have my tv cable. and am now confused about applications for the lokar cable.

My bronco is efi, and some say part number KD-2AODHT won't work and others just aren't specific.

So will it work, and if not besides a j/y where can I get one that will. Ask me about jeeps and I know anything but get me and a ford together and problems develop.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
So, the owner of the company that I work for caught wind of my c6 swap and told me to take it back.

To be honest I thought I was in trouble, as I explained why I couldn't find/ didn't want to use another AOD. (Note that this was of course after all of my aod stuff is no longer with us and I have flared lines to mate the c6.)

So he told me that, even though you can't pay for it right now. Go ahead and order a rebuilt aod with the problems taken care of on our account and you can make payments on it.

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do I get it at cost, I don't have to have all of the money up front. Because as he says "I still want you to have money to eat and pay your other bills."

So anyway on to the question
I no longer have my tv cable. and am now confused about applications for the lokar cable.

My bronco is efi, and some say part number KD-2AODHT won't work and others just aren't specific.

So will it work, and if not besides a j/y where can I get one that will. Ask me about jeeps and I know anything but get me and a ford together and problems develop.

That cable is for a carb setup. I guess if you was creative , you could modify the EFI TB side of the cable and mounted it. might not be worth the time and effort vrs looking for the OEM cable from a part supplier or JY.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I was tired when I posted that and realized that all I needed was the bracket. I think I'll order it, to see if I can make this work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts