Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats Bossind for winning FOTM Sept. '08 :thumbup

Thanx to everyone who gave me the 200 VOTES i asked for and for such a great Month... :rockon

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Awesome Boss, lookin forward to the Bronco Driver Writeup.
COVER QUALITY (hint,hint):chili:

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Congrats, it was a Helluva a race and all of the trucks were capable and worthy of FOTM

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats Steve! It was a great race and I had a blast. Your bronco is very deserving of the win and I (like most) really enjoy what you've done to it and with it. :thumbup

P.S. I might be back for you some day ;)
Thats very Sportsmanship of you... And you better believe that you will be back again... ;)

Thanx again for such a great Month... :rockon :thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Premium Member
8,519 Posts
Thanks everyone, sorry for the late reply. I was worn right out from this competition I went right to bed after taking my lovely, understanding and supporting wife to supper. It was a tough race, broncoboy sure was bring it to me and I knew if I let up for one second he would take it. What a great competitor! It was an honor to compete against such a great guy, as well as the others.

I'm thrilled my bronco was chosen to be Bronco of the month for September it being my birthday month and all, normally all I get is the fist day of school for my birthday.:histerica :cry

WasACop3436 - thanks for the nomination, have to tell you there were times I was cursing you... lol As the competition got into the last week my Wife and Gary were telling me - "well your just going to have to take it out and get some scratches on it!" And really that's what she was built to do, it was a blast. We joked about hauling in some sand and making dunes so we could get some great photos like broncoboy - those were simply amazing. We have large areas of brush (hard on the paint) here in New Brunswick which makes for great trail riding but the photos all look the same until you get to an opening.

Thank you everyone!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.