Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Very nice AB !! It is a worthy winner !

Im glad I got to see it up close at Moab !

Congrats again !!

:grats

·
Super Moderator
4,422 Posts
Thanks for the votes everyone! I had a lot of fun sharing the build with you all. I had a great time going back through it.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,432 Posts
Congrats Justin! Big win for the big six!

Was a great competition this month. @ANGELO you nearly had my vote based on the pic of your buddy's license plate. Everyone at moab knows I have a thing for eating BEEF. Haha

·
September 15 FOTM
1,440 Posts
congrats! You have a nice truck, definitely put alot of work in to it. unfortunate that your original one got totaled though.

Congrats Justin! Big win for the big six!

Was a great competition this month. @ANGELO you nearly had my vote based on the pic of your buddy's license plate. Everyone at moab knows I have a thing for eating BEEF. Haha
when ever we drive past a beef sign he yells beef lol. i got that bama beef plate for his birthday

·
Addicted to Junk
10,432 Posts
congrats! You have a nice truck, definitely put alot of work in to it. unfortunate that your original one got totaled though.

when ever we drive past a beef sign he yells beef lol. i got that bama beef plate for his birthday
I was approached out in Moab by a guy who wanted my KLA Eat Beef license plate for his collection. It's now residing on his wall in Alabama lol.

Already got a new one myself

I love the G.R.I.T.S. plate too :thumbup

·
Addicted to Junk
10,432 Posts
Love the FSB brotherhood! Two 'losing' contestants congratulating the winner. Class Acts!

You're all winners in my book! Wish I could've voted 5 times.

·
Super Moderator
4,422 Posts
@allcruisen , @ANGELO , @CrazyBRONCOguy
It was fun seeing your rigs, and sharing the month. Angelo, I thought you were going to catch up and pass me there for a bit. Good show. :beer
@nedceifus
Wish we could have seen some pics of your rig.

Have a good one, all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts