Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CONGRATS TO DAMAGER!!!!!!!!

CONRATS DAMAGER, CLOSE RACE BUT YOU WON. NOW TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!! :beer :beer :beer

AND A SPECIAL THANX TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS THE MOST VOTES, TO DATE!!!!!:thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here Are The Results:

1-- Damager with 38 VOTES
2-- OSCAR with 31 VOTES
3-- Trey with 25 VOTES
4-- Chris85XLT with 19 VOTES
5-- 4XPepe` with 12 VOTES
6-- Plug-Ugly tied with 9 VOTES
7-- davids78bronco tied with 9 VOTES
8-- Bronkzilla tied with 8 VOTES
9-- BigBad94Bronco tied with 8 VOTES
10-- BadassBronco with 6 VOTES

TOTAL VOTES= 165 :thumbup :thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,822 Posts
Well Cool deal Felix... I assume you crawled out of bed to wrap this one up huh? The most dedicated Chulo in da business! :thumbup :imp :drinkbud

Again... CONGRATS to you Damager! Good race and your whoring was monumental! Nice work on the rig too! ;)

We'll see about hammering a banner out for you if Im' not killing people at work (last day) tomarrow.

Great competition this month... congrats to all us losers. :brownbag :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
4xPepe` said:

I SURVIVED FOTM - 10/03
DAMAGERS BLITZKRIEG!!!
:rockon

hahahaha :lolup I like it :thumbup

I have watched how everybody had talked about 'pimpin' it, so I figured I might as well lead by example ;)

I was actually surprised that I gained a lead .. being up against so many other worthy people with awesome rigs I figured I wouldn't have a fighting chance at all ... I mean look at Oscars rig :thumbup .. that's one of the baddest Bronc's this board has ever seen :shrug AND HE GETS IT DIRTY! :thumbup

Chris with his new SAS and the clean lines he has on that thing ... then ya got mine .. dirty, dented, cut up :p

ah well, I saved my 4000th post for this morning to see if I could have pulled it off .. looks like it. So many thanks to my friends and family here that voted for me :beer ... You guys ROCK :rockon :chili:

now I'll leave ya alone with the whoring :p

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
congrats man, well deserved, i bet superfords bandwidth will be cut in half now that you dont have to whore all day long :toothless

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

·
Still Learnin!
504 Posts
:thumbup :beer :thumbup :beer
CONRATS Damager great job. it is a well deserved victory my friend. I don't think anyone could ever top the Pimping you did this month. I wonder what the total # of photos and typed references to fotm you had in your posts this month. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Damager said:
hahahaha :lolup I like it :thumbup

I have watched how everybody had talked about 'pimpin' it, so I figured I might as well lead by example ;)

I was actually surprised that I gained a lead .. being up against so many other worthy people with awesome rigs I figured I wouldn't have a fighting chance at all ... I mean look at Oscars rig :thumbup .. that's one of the baddest Bronc's this board has ever seen :shrug AND HE GETS IT DIRTY! :thumbup

Chris with his new SAS and the clean lines he has on that thing ... then ya got mine .. dirty, dented, cut up :p

ah well, I saved my 4000th post for this morning to see if I could have pulled it off .. looks like it. So many thanks to my friends and family here that voted for me :beer ... You guys ROCK :rockon :chili:

:lolup :lolup congrats man:thumbup

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Way to go man, you deserve it, now break out the :beer :beer :beer and celebrate.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
i dont thing we will ever see that type of whoring ever again..
thank god!!!

congrates dude!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bronkzilla said:
i dont thing we will ever see that type of whoring ever again..
What you mean we wont see that type of whoring? Thats the whole whoring, pimpin' thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Pimpin', No winnin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allcruisen :usa :imp

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Way to go man, very nice!

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Thanks everybody :p .... that was a sad display wasn't it .. all that pimpin' :histerica

hey wait .. I just thought of something ... can you win more than once :shrug ..... I better start getting more pictures together .........................................

:shocked NOT THAT!!!! hahahaha :lolup :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.