Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another year in the books. Thank you to the contestants for running and putting forth the effort to run in these. I wish we could have had more participation then we did but
this time of year I guess I can understand.

I could really tell Both @Ghosteh and @cstrike really wanted it bad so Thank you both for carrying on the competition till the end.

Speaking of end, in the end there can only be 1

Help me congratulate cstrike on his Second FOTY Win with 2 different BKO's ...... Congratulations Mr. Phil !!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,364 Posts
Yo cstrike,
CONGRATULATIONS!
A very WELL DONE to deathmobile2, Ghosteh, and 95 Bronco Wyatt ⚠

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,772 Posts
Well well well..... this is one for the books!!
@cstrike, Not only do you have an awesome rig, I had the honor of actually wheeling it!!! It was me that nominated you back in January, and I thought you would have a great chance at winning the FOTM to bring you to FOTY! That is one cool truck that amazed me on the honeymoon run!!
@Ghosteh, dude...... Your story is a story that is truly UNBELIEVABLE. I'm in love with the story, the truck and what you've done to bring it back to where it is now. Really sounds like a fairy tale, but we know that you got what was once your truck!! You've got the pictures to prove!!! You deserved the win just as well, there's no doubt.

It was a very close race all the way to the end! You, @Ghosteh, worked hard, and the journey was well deserved for my vote!! Don't let the story end here!!!

But there can only be one FOTY!!!
:winner

:grats Phil!! By the way, LOVED the Santa Hat videos!!! LOL!! :beer

Bring on the 2019 banner!!!

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Thanks all! It was a ton of fun and hats off to @Ghosteh for his awesome run as well! I look forward to the rest of your journey and to see if you resist making mods!

As for a third Bronco...... I'll never say never but my marriage arrangement means a 3rd Bronco awards my wife a 3rd horse. I think we are both resigned to living in stalemate!

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Great competition and congrats to cstrike. The stories were great and kept me up till midnight reading thru the entire thread from start to end. Well done gentlemen.

·
Super Moderator
9,536 Posts
All this years winners were great! You all give us inspiration and lots of great ideas. Congrats to everyone that won this year!

·
Premium Member
34,882 Posts
well dagnabbit! I was going to vote. I swear to god... I was going to vote. :banghead
Sorry guys but life's thrown some curves and I've been distracted.

There's not much more to say that @sackman9975 didn't really nail down. You guys put on one hell of a show and I seriously enjoyed what I was able to keep up with. I love the history and the nostalgia @Ghosteh had going on. A real labor of love with more behind it than most any of us can even imagine... and we all love our FSB's, most of the time anyway ;) I'm not sure if "Thank you for your service" is exactly right... but I would like to, both to you and your recovered service Bronco. I'm sure I can say that you make us all proud!
@cstrike - Congrats man. That is a most worthy trail dedicated monster you've put together. Something to be proud of, for sure and the education and experience you've shared with us developing it have been well worth the time to read through and enjoy.

Thanks guys! :rockon

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
835 Posts
I will just say DITTO to all comments, great competition!

Congrats cstrike on the Win.

·
Super Moderator
2,127 Posts
How does the song go? Back in the Saddle again, only here on FSB the version is Back on the Banner again! Only this time it's with a different rig. But hey it will feel right at home just like the first one did. Not sure if anybody has ever won twice with different Broncos but my concern is geniune when I quote my signature; Welcome to the addiction where the first step is admitting the problem is you and the cure is your BRONCO.....Dude You truly have the GOOD STUFF and the addiction is a passionate one because your cure requires 2 BRONCOS! I for one would be curious to see if a third Bronco would cure you?
Congrats on FOTY 2018 with @Quader1 at the helm I'm sure u won't have to wait 4 months to see the change 🙄🤔😂😎
PS: I think I speak for everybody here when I say dude buy the horse happy wife happy life buy that third horse 😂

·
Super Moderator
2,127 Posts
@Ghosteh , what many don't know here is you and I almost got to meet up during your run for fotm but things didn't work out. Either way another great patrol you just completed it. That story in and of itself can be added to all of the other stories you provided during both runs. What a heroic run

1 - 20 of 23 Posts