Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great run guys it was a tough one to decide. @NickOille you put on a hell of a show and hope you would be willing to give it another shot next year or something
as you definitely have a worthy rig... that said let's give it up for @MS88Bronc as the voters have spoken and you are on top. Thank you for your hard work and we
could all tell you wanted it, and you got it.

Congratulations to MS88Bronc your September 2019 FOTM ..... We will see you in November!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
:grats @MS88Bronc :twotu: Fine rig and great show :ford

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yay @MS88Bronc congrats :thumbup she's a beauty. I've always liked that color. When I was looking for my 97-99 expedition i tried so hard to find that color since they carried it (or something very similar) over to the expy line. No luck tho :frown2:
She's real pretty :thumbup

And wow for all of @Nickollie 's wheelin adventures. That's some crazy stuff :thumbup

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
Congrats bud! Definitely a worthy rig!

I had to throw my vote at the guy with all the dents, @NickOille , but it seems you didnt need it anyways!

·
The Tennessee Warden
2,697 Posts
Thanks @BroncMom - the “Pacific Green Metallic” is one of my favorites as well. The paint is actually is decent condition, save for a few battle scars here and there. It may have a clay bar and polish in its near future... ;)
@BigBlue 94 I’m hurt! Lol just kidding - Nick’s rig is definitely a one of a kind with some ingenious engineering in it and has seen some awesome action that I wish I could experience. Maybe one day...

Thanks guys!

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
@BigBlue 94 I’m hurt! Lol just kidding - Nick’s rig is definitely a one of a kind with some ingenious engineering in it and has seen some awesome action that I wish I could experience. Maybe one day...

Thanks guys!
I know I know, it was a really tough decision. But having seen nick's rig in person and meeting him was probably the tie breaker. I almost didn't want to vote, but then I'd be a loser lol!

You've got a dang good shot at FOTY! Good luck!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts