490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wanna find some trails, i live in glastonbury

·
Resident Wrecker Driver
1,325 Posts
Konham said:
i wanna find some trails, i live in glastonbury
Hey, I'm right over the river in Wethersfield.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in glastonbury/bolton.
drivin a stock green XL. I'll look for ya. as far as trails go I've found a few but there is not much. i'm sure youve done the state forest. some guys were talkin about a trail that goes behind Manchester COM. College. I have not checked it out though. Let me know if you find anything. I think our best bet around here is private property

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the one behind manchester community college is very narrow and only good for a beater, there is one very good place for trail/rockcrawling. Its the powerlines in south glastonbury by mott hill, i think. Right before the entrance into the state forest. I did a little bit of it, and it was very challenging. Flexing my frame a little too much.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
we interrupt this thread to bring you an important news flash

ok ct boys, our northeast chapter brother, bnkrtstk, is fighting for fullsize of the month honors this month and needs your vote! he's just a few votes back and if he comes up short in the end, i'm holding all of you responsible. don't let some weenie from another chapter beat us out!:twak

click here:Vote Bnkrtstk For FOTM

now back to your regularly scheduled thread. thank you for your attention. :toothless

ps - my fiance is from glastonbury, so we're all practically related.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts