Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my PAW catalog Friday!! So the first thing I start to do is thumb through the pages working on my Christmas list. When I turn to the page with a 427 Windsor engine ( a replacement for your 351W as it says in the book). So my mouth starts to drull and I start to have visions of a new 427W in my baby. Next I call a buddy of mine...the guy who painted my Bronco and who is also a true Bronco and Ford fanatic. He pulls out his PAW catalog and turns to the same page and says to me "dude you have to get it." So I was just wondering what yall out there in Broncoland thought about swapping out the 351W for a 427W. The only bad thing is that I wont be able to do it for almost a year and a half cause I leave for Korea in April for a year. So I'll have to do it when I get back

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm Carbed. Do you think I might need to beef the trany up or add a beefier drive shaft due to the extra HP I will gain? I don't plan on dragracing but you never know when I might have to put a Blazer in its place.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is a C6 and I kinda thought I would need a shift kit. It should be a pretty sweet swap. It just sucks that I have to wait almost a year and half to do it. When I want something I want it NOW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts