Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured i'd post these up.... i don't like the guys that run this 4x4 shop down the road from me much at all.... and i don't really like what they did to this truck either... but it's what the customer wanted apparently... the convertable job was a good fab job as far as quality.... i just don't care for the cage... i didn't take these pics either... they are from their photobucket

figured you guys might wat to take a look at it/bash it whatever:thumbup

oh ...and some one tell them to put on their safety glasses:toothless

links to the pics:
http://photobucket.com/albums/e280/SimsBrosOffroad/steves%2078%20ford/?start=20

http://photobucket.com/albums/e280/SimsBrosOffroad/steves%2078%20ford/?start=0

and one for the lazy ones that should click on the links to see the finished product

·
Explorer driving
4,191 Posts
Looks ok. But IMHO, using just a reg. cab would have looked better.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
that looks cool, i want to do something like that but with my 86 'burban, just cut the whole roof, but i'm still doing reasearch

·
Registered
606 Posts
id like to drive down there and kick them in the junk!!!!

·
My Ass Is A...
985 Posts
Needs to be:
1) Supercharged 428SCJ
2) Tubbed for track tires
3) Dropped & Raked

I am a firm beleiver in "to each their own" but if I was building a street truck...it'd hafta scream "Don't Mess With Me!!!":thumbup

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
that is a nice truck..... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
What a waste of a nice truck

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
That dimple, where the rear side windows used to be, shouild have been filled. It looks terrible, the way it is. That windshield "brow" should have been cut down, too. I couldn't care less, because I think the job was executed poorly, but I do hope, for the truck owner's sake, that they plan to finish out the rear cab area. Otherwise, the body panels will start flexing, really bad

Now I wonder how much they bent that guuy over for

1 - 13 of 13 Posts