Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Negative..been for sale for a while..seems like a really nice rig...been looked at quite a bit on the 4dr website...not in Audra's collection :rofl:
Maybe shes ran out of yard????

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
that is a pretty nice truck....

whats the longest she's(audras) driven to get one of those? i vaugley remember her taking a cross country trip, and trailering another one the same as hers back home.

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Audra's probably already added it to her collection.
Negatory :thumbup Probably because I am already trying to buy another one this week :toothless

Those damn 1 ton turbo diesels have a great resell value.
Drive one. There is nothing that can describe a well set up powerstroke. Just wow. I am in love with them, I own two so far. I'd highly recommend one :beer

I love to have one of those to tow with
I couldn't recommend a tow vehicle more than that kind. I love the setup. I tow thousands of miles a year, but loads only up to about 10k. 14k trailer weight included.

:histerica:histerica very true. i figure if i ever decide to get one i'll have audra get it for me and then go pick it up from her
Sure, I'd be glad to. I love road tripping and I love the four doors. I have taken several trips to buy one and driven home empty handed. Not all sellers are quite as honest as you could like them to be. Then when you pick it up we could get four door photos. I have meet and greets all on my own in the backyard :doh0715::rofl:

Negative..been for sale for a while..seems like a really nice rig...been looked at quite a bit on the 4dr website...not in Audra's collection :rofl:
Nope, not yet. I'm eyeballing a different one right now. My new years resolution is to not buy more than 2 vehicles this year :cry

Maybe shes ran out of yard????
Definately not :D With over an acre of four door parking I am good to go there. Having houses in two states helps with the parking issue as well. ;)

that is a pretty nice truck....

whats the longest she's(audras) driven to get one of those? i vaugley remember her taking a cross country trip, and trailering another one the same as hers back home.
Longest or the farthest? Very different answers there. I've gone over 2 thousand miles round trip, but really it was never the distance, it was always about finding the right one. I bought one in Kansas, 2 in Texas, 1 in Iowa, 2 in Ohio, and I think number 7 is coming out of Florida. I have passed on a couple of California or Oregan fourdoors just because the seller would nt budge on price to help with transport costs. Traveler drove all of the way out to Indiana to find a vehicle SIGNIFICANTLY different than described to me and drove on home empty handed. We are not ones to pass off a bad fourdoor off to out of all of the people out there!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts