Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You guys that have driven Fords your entire life, and own several Ford trucks at any given time, aren't exactly the ones who can speak to whether it's unmistakably a Ford silhouette. Expand your perspective a bit, and I think you'll be surprised by the uncertainty.
Ford is a Ford:rolleyes:

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,838 Posts
Take your pick, all Dodges. Can't say I'd mistake them for a 78/79 Ford, but I guess both have a grille in the middle and lights on the sides.

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0, 33's, 4.10 LSD
2,217 Posts
#2 has pretty much the same headlights and turn signals as the Ford silhouette, and #3 and #5 have very similar grilles.

You guys are fooling yourselves if you think the average viewer would know that no Dodge combined those two elements. The similarities are strong. If you don't care, that's fine, but the arguments are straight up lame.

Take your pick, all Dodges. Can't say I'd mistake them for a 78/79 Ford, but I guess both have a grille in the middle and lights on the sides.

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
#2 has pretty much the same headlights and turn signals as the Ford silhouette, and #3 and #5 have very similar grilles.

You guys are fooling yourselves if you think the average viewer would know that no Dodge combined those two elements. The similarities are strong. If you don't care, that's fine, but the arguments are straight up lame.
Sure, but those are the people that cannot tell the difference between a Blazer, Ram Charger or Bronco, regardless of what angle is shown. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,453 Posts
Hell there’s some people that can’t see the difference between a car and an suv........ quite a few of them are automotive engineers :ROFLMAO:
I had a 76 ram charger full rag top for about 5 years, I wish I had a dollar for every time some dolt called it a blazer or a bronco..... same with my bronco, it’s been called a blazer and a ram charger........ while there standing next to it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts