Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It won't only be mud, theres some fun crawling to be done there. I will be part of the event staff, so I won't be able to wheel with you guys much, but I wanted to extend the invitation to you Texas guys. Come up, watch the mud races, wheel, drink, hang out, I'd love to meet some of ya!

There will be a "Wheeling Poker" event, cards will be placed on tables on various obstacles, you must wheel to the card (no exiting vehicle) and retrieve your cards, best hand wins.

-Alex

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Copied from local clubs website, excuse the Southern Oklahoma non-grammar.

also will have a 4x4 poker run , $20 entry fee for the poker run ,,,, you also will pay the gate fee to get into the copper mines , winner of poker run will take 75% of the pot ,

the cards stops will be in the 480 ac and you heve to drive to the card tables no getting out of your 4x4 when picking up cards ,, so if a card table is in the middle of a creek , half way up a hill, on top of a rock pile, you must drive to the table no getting out ,, we will make it so 4x4s and 4 wheelers, mules ,rhinos, can get to the tables,, if you want to stop on the run and have cold drink and bs thats ok as long as its not at a card table

we hope to have a food vender fri eve and all day sat
Theres huge camping area, bring your RVs, beer vendors, bands etc etc.. Come watch the races, wheel, bring your atvs, whatever you feel like doin!

We're going to have guided tours, or just open free-wheel. We have a few people on trail patrol, to assist where they can.

It's gonna be a blast! You should definitely come out, even if its only to watch. I'll have an open passenger seat while I'm on trail patrol.

Hopper, william_ace, where you guys at? COME ON!

Let me know if you guys have any questions, I'd love to see some of you guys come out. Theres already been quite a few confirms from texas4x4.org members.

-Alex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts