Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,048 Posts
Is it just us or is a coincidence that’s it’s during an election year, did China or someone else intentionally releas a mild version of a virus to see if chemical warfare works! Was it an accidental release of a super bug. Funny it comes from a live animal market, don’t ya think?! Most of the media can fu€#off because there only interested in ratings and the bottom $$$.
So conspiracy theory
Just another flu
Mother nature’s way of taking out the weak.
WHO knows ;)
Guarantee ya the government somewhere failed at doing there job!

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,212 Posts
One thing this "pandemic" shows everyone with undeniable clarity is this, border security IS VERY important. Who we let in to our country is definitely a national security issue.

Build that wall !!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Everybody has a political opinion about this pandemic.
Whats Yours?

Trump Tries to Tie Obama to C.D.C.’s ‘Inadequate’ Testing System

Once again, the headline conflicts with the actual story:
"In his tweet, Mr. Trump may have been referring to actions taken by the Food and Drug Administration during the Obama administration, when the agency proposed regulating high-risk lab-developed test with a premarket review. But that idea applied outside of emergency situations and was never finalized.
The F.D.A. took the position that during a public health emergency, nongovernment labs should come to it before doing tests. "

The FDA created it's own roadblock- throwing typical government red tape into the public/private lab industry that does great work. Instead of just figuring it out and kicking ass, these labs have to get the approval of unelected clowns in the FDA before doing anything. This was a topic of discussion at a 2013 Public Health seminar I attended- many raising the dangerous bottleneck of this system.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,842 Posts
Just heard on the news, this damn corona virus is going to delay the offical Bronco debut that was supposed to happen next week......

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts

·
Bronco Snob
1,990 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
It's the flu. A little more dangerous to high risk patients (old, already sick, etc.), but it's still basically the flu.

But it's also an opportunity to try to kill the economy, and that's the only chance the globalist/communist/statist Democrat scumbags have of defeating Trump in the upcoming election, so the media (which is nothing but the propaganda arm of the Democrat party) is all in on increasing the panic and causing as much disruption as possible.

I know several medical professionals, and they are all disgusted with the way this is playing out because it is making it much harder for them to actually do their jobs. I keep a box of 3M N95 masks around for when I'm grinding/painting, and I gave a handful of them to a doctor friend because their supply chain is EMPTY... they don't expect to be able to get more until MAY. That is a direct result of the panic caused by the media.

They also all agree that most people would process the virus like a typical flu case, and many wouldn't even seek treatment under normal circumstances, and would recover without any issues. High-risk patients will need more focused treatment, but will have a much harder time getting it because the system is overwhelmed with otherwise healthy folks who don't need it, but are freaked out by the panic.

We could have responded to this in a reasoned, measured and responsible way that would have minimized the ultimate death toll, but the media and politicians pushing their agendas have made that impossible. The increased death toll from the virus, and the toll to our economy will both be the direct result of the manufactured panic.

And we now have states declaring emergencies and localities giving themselves extraordinary powers in emergencies "just in case"... the results of this pattern could be far worse than the virus itself...

Martial Law coming in IL?

EDIT: I don't think I can change the link title, but "Martial Law" (got it from another source) is a little over the top... article is about emergency powers in local gov't.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
1EF04D1D-AAFD-424D-BD6B-E55FA96B9C9C.jpeg

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,446 Posts
I read this little snip-it and found it interesting...

"China was experiencing mass rebellion from citizens complaining how they were being treated by the Chinese Government.
The leader of the Chinese had just had his ass handed to him by the Trump administration forcing him to sign a tariff deal he never wanted.
And just like that Covid-19 gets released in China and everyone stops protesting and goes into quarantine.
Problem solved.
Now it’s brought to the US and begins to cripple our economy. Market down over 6000 points, events being canceled.
Then the Saudi’s dropped the price of oil. Covid-19 is not a medical issue.
It’s an economical issue.
People are panicking buying food stores.
What happens if your job tells you to go home without pay for a few months ?
The world does not like America on top of the heap.
This is not an accident - this was planned."

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I’ll just put this one in here ;) :ROFLMAO:
6A181413-4112-4C56-8B00-5EC5C143FBC3.jpeg

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once again, the headline conflicts with the actual story:
"In his tweet, Mr. Trump may have been referring to actions taken by the Food and Drug Administration during the Obama administration, when the agency proposed regulating high-risk lab-developed test with a premarket review. But that idea applied outside of emergency situations and was never finalized.
The F.D.A. took the position that during a public health emergency, nongovernment labs should come to it before doing tests. "

The FDA created it's own roadblock- throwing typical government red tape into the public/private lab industry that does great work. Instead of just figuring it out and kicking ass, these labs have to get the approval of unelected clowns in the FDA before doing anything. This was a topic of discussion at a 2013 Public Health seminar I attended- many raising the dangerous bottleneck of this system.
Yeah,
I used that link as it was "handy" for a thread starter.

Interesting Info you shared tho'.

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,212 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
This is pretty accurate, although the picture needs a little explanation....

The white is these pictures is the Corona virus, the red represent the white blood cells attacking the virus.....

Nice try @MojoJojo :p
I don’t build the damn thing ;) Remember it came from China :ROFLMAO: @klh95bronco

1 - 20 of 225 Posts