Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

801 - 820 of 877 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Lordy, Lordy Pepe you have me roaring. Just drove the grandkids 6 hours to the FL Keys for a short break and needed a good laugh after 6 hours in the car with kids crying. So a question for the Seattle Bolsheviks that perhaps one of their spiritual leaders dribble puss could answer is the following: now that they claim they have taken over the Capital Hill area and it’s their own autonomous zone, why do they have any more demands? I mean it’s their area now so they shouldn’t have any demands. It’s their own little country now, so why the demands? Word is they are getting into arguments now about what to do with their new found country and power. This will not end well.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Lordy, Lordy Pepe you have me roaring. Just drove the grandkids 6 hours to the FL Keys for a short break and needed a good laugh after 6 hours in the car with kids crying. So a question for the Seattle Bolsheviks that perhaps one of their spiritual leaders dribble puss could answer is the following: now that they claim they have taken over the Capital Hill area and it’s their own autonomous zone, why do they have any more demands? I mean it’s their area now so they shouldn’t have any demands. It’s their own little country now, so why the demands? Word is they are getting into arguments now about what to do with their new found country and power. This will not end well.
Where is Jeff Probst?

Survivor - Lord of the Flys
“Outwit. Outplay. Outlast. Live from Seattle..."

Reactions: Weber

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #805

·
Registered
234 Posts
Antifa just got smacked with the lawsuit that will end their communist scheme

Radical Antifa militants believe they can get away with anything.
And for the last few years, they have largely been right.
But all of that is ending after Antifa got smacked with the lawsuit that will end their communist scheme.

Antifa has been causing chaos for many years, but until recently haven’t had major exposure.
They have targeted everyday conservative Trump supporters, smeared them as white supremacists and Nazis, and worked to get them fired from their jobs, and oftentimes physically attack them.

Left-wing prosecutors have let them get off the hook for their crimes.
But now, with President Trump prepared to crack down on their actions, even biased prosecutors won’t be able to protect them.

And they are also getting hit on another front.
Last year, journalist Andy Ngo was brutally assaulted while covering a protest in Portland, Oregon.
After being labeled a “Nazi,” despite being both gay and Asian, he was surrounded and beaten until he had to be hospitalized.
During the assault he was pelted with milkshakes, some of which the police said may have contained quick dry cement.

Since this attack the Left has tried to claim that it was actually Ngo who initiated the violence, arguing that he was antagonizing them by taking video of the event as a journalist who doesn’t agree with them.
But that isn’t how this works, and it is why Ngo has just filed a lawsuit against the Antifa group who organized the attack, and specific individuals involved.
His complaint is assault, battery, and the intentional infliction of emotional distress.

It was filed in the circuit court of Oregon County of Multnomah, the area which covers the place he was assaulted.
The defendants are Rose City Antifa, Corbyn Belyea, Benjamin Bolen, John Hacker, Madison Lee Allen, Joseph Christian Evans, and 50 unnamed parties.
Rose City Antifa is widely considered to be the oldest, and largest Antifa terror cell in the United States.
Ngo is requesting $900,000 in damages, both for the assault, and for intense harassment he has faced from the group, including occasions where multiple militants have showed up at his home to intimidate him.
This lawsuit is the first of its kind against an Antifa cell, and could prove to be a new line of attack for the victims of these terrorists.
LOL.
Lies from their own party.
(Lol majority party)
Lies from their own party.
(Lol majority party)
So then I guess you're against reparations for today's minorities?
What does that have to do with the words Republican, or Democrat? I said that what a Republican or Democrat voted for or against 150 years ago had nothing to do my supporting a Republican or Democrat today.
So here are a couple of items from the CURRENT 2020 Republican platform. This is what a candidate is supposed to be supporting:

“The survival of the internet as we know it is at risk,” the platform reads. “Its gravest peril originates in the White House, the current occupant of which has launched a campaign, both at home and internationally, to subjugate it to agents of government.”

“The Middle East is more dangerous now than at any time since the Second World War,” the platform reads. “Whatever their disagreements, presidents of both parties had always prioritized America’s national interests, the trust of friendly governments, and the security of Israel. That sound consensus was replaced with impotent grandstanding on the part of the current President and his Secretaries of State. The results have been ruinous for all parties except Islamic terrorists and their Iranian and other sponsors.”

Blames “the current President” for seeking to expand workplace protections to include L.G.B.T.Q. people.

“That same provision of law is now being used by bureaucrats — and by the current President of the United States — to impose a social and cultural revolution upon the American people by wrongly redefining sex discrimination to include sexual orientation or other categories,” the platform reads. “Their agenda has nothing to do with individual rights; it has everything to do with power.”

With a campaign like this, how can any Republican lose? I mean seriously, doesn't every conservative support these points?

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #808
Ya know,
Just this week our State Health Director issued an alert,
so, i sourced these from a couple of different "Media Outlets".

June 8th,
State health director tells Arizona hospitals to 'fully activate' emergency plans

June 9th,
Arizona calls for emergency plan as COVID-19 spikes after reopening

yesterday Jun 11th NPR Interview. (from Phoenix)
Arizona Faces Spike In Coronavirus Cases As Top Health System Runs Low On ICU Beds

I still feel like "We" are all being BS'd.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Ahh Drb, those pussies don't even know what real fascism means. They think that being told males can't be female and females can't be males is fascism. And to make sure you understand they are going to force you into saying exactly what and how they want you to say it. They ain't antifa they are anti intelligent and useless turds who operate on feelings instead of facts and reality. The sad part is people have fought and died for those idiots to have the right to speak out and those same"antifa" think they should have the right to take away the rights of those who have fought and died. Yep they grzdiated right up there with the F&#$*ktards

·
Bronco Snob
2,148 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
That's because you are a nonsensical idiot and a major part of the problem in this great USA.
Ag
"they called anti fascism so they must be against facists"

Yeah just like the "Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea" It says democratic in the name so north korea must be a democracy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or like the Patriot Front is an American white supremacist, neo-Nazi, neo-fascist and American nationalist group which utilizes imagery of patriotism, liberty... or American Freedom Party, Assembly of Christian Soldiers, Citizens Councils.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey DRB are you saying that just because they have antifa in their name they are antifacist? Does that mean China is a Republic? The fact that antifa wants to be able to dictate to free men and women what they can and can't say should tell you that they are actually facists themselves. The fact that you believe that the Democratic party, especially the extreme left: is being truthful when they spew anti-violence rhetoric is mind boggling. It isn't any different than them saying they were always against slavery and the Republicans were the real slavery proponents. Absolutely incredible that any person with a sense of morality and ability to read could believe such things.
No, that word in the name is no more indicative of their motive than the word freedom in the name American Freedom Party. Just because a group uses a word, like patriot, or freedom, or any of the other words anti-American right wing groups use means they are patriots. And I believe the Democratic party, to just about the same extreme that you believe the Republican party. And I do not see much resemblance between the Republican party of Lincoln in 1862, and Trump in 2020. And voting for any Republican today because Lincoln was a Republican seems absolutely incredible.

·
Registered
234 Posts
You do know that America is not a democracy, right? Was never intended to be?

I'd like to see it get a little harder to vote... establish some security protocols so only eligible citizens can vote, and only once, and they have to actually be living. I'd even like to see voting restricted to net contributors... if you receive more from the .gov than you pay in taxes, you don't get to vote. That should be a lifetime number to include those on SS that contributed their whole lives. Maybe even require a basic civics test, to be sure voters actually understand how our government is supposed to work...?
If some states were treated that way, in other words if a state receives more from the gov than they pay in taxes, they don't get to vote in Senate or House. Maybe require two years of public service before allowed to vote?
Indeed. In some cases the word 'Dishonest' is sufficient, as Intellectual thought was not present.
You do know that America is not a democracy, right? Was never intended to be?

I'd like to see it get a little harder to vote... establish some security protocols so only eligible citizens can vote, and only once, and they have to actually be living. I'd even like to see voting restricted to net contributors... if you receive more from the .gov than you pay in taxes, you don't get to vote. That should be a lifetime number to include those on SS that contributed their whole lives. Maybe even require a basic civics test, to be sure voters actually understand how our government is supposed to work...?

·
Registered
234 Posts
A misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment that needs to be corrected. Immediately.

Actually, an elected official has a responsibility to their constituents. Unfortunately, most of them fail even at that.

No real disagreement there, I just want them to be informed, and have some skin in the game. We have way too many people simply voting for officials that will just contine to give them free stuff.

Service is important, and I'm not totally opposed to some sort of compulsory public service for a short period, but the military shouldn't be the only avenue. As you said, topic for another discussion.

Pretty sure it would be FAR worse if every idiot who sits out elections cast a vote.

Our candidate choice is limited by our two party system. And unfortunately, we have one party of bat-sh*t crazy communist lunatics, and another of sackless, do-nothing appeasers.
Pretty sure that it could not be any worse than our current situation.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,037 Posts
Your problem dribble... is that Conservatives denounce the groups that really are "Alt-right", while the Liberals support "Alt-Left" groups with bail money and denial of their existence or importance... even though they are far more vocal, active and problematic in our society. For us... they're all a concern. For you, they're a convenient distraction or scapegoat. That's why you have zero credibility. The hypocrisy and denial is quite astounding.

·
Registered
234 Posts
OFFICIAL NOTICE: The pandemic has been postponed due to the undeserved death of a single drug addicted, violent, repeat offender at the hands of a few overzealous law enforcement officers. Cause everybody knows that sh!t never happens to American citizens of any other race. Only those poor, dark complexion citizens who kill more of their own community than any other minority in our United States of America.

Don't you know comrades? It's so much more important that minorities be allowed and encouraged to protest, riot, loot, steal, destroy, rape and murder like actual slaves on a plantation revolting would behave, rather than actual responsible American citizens of the 21st century with personal interest in the common good of their own country or at least their own communities, with a legitimate and constitutionally protected right to air their grievances through peaceful assembly and protest to affect responsible and reasonable reform.
All those other constitutional violations in the name of viral safety and control... er, I mean, uh... care for the well-being of our fellow comrades... [email protected]$^(*(&^%#@!!!!

Oh screw it man. I so sick of all this sh!t. This mess is such a hypocritical sh!tstorm, I can't even keep my sarcasm going.

A significant section of Seattle has been "taken over" by your supposedly well meaning AllForFacism members (that simultaneously don't exist!?!?), with no regard for the personal or business property rights of the fellow citizens who have been displaced from the same homes and businesses many worked so hard with their own blood, sweat and tears to establish and had little if anything to do with the supposed problems being used as a weak excuse to hijack a misguided political movement for anarchist ends. These pathetic, tiny tyrants... these domestic terrorists, are now begging for "meat alternative" foods to be brought to them for free sustenance while they L.A.R.P. the fake Insurrection... like an ignorant, lazy and selfish child asking Mommy to bring him/her more hot-pockets because he/she's too busy playing video games in the basement to get off his/her ass and get it for themselves. Washington state is a national shame for allowing this, nay... encouraging this pathetic farce to take place. Gov. Inslee is a POS who needs to be drug out into the streets and beaten within an inch of his pathetic, liberal life for allowing this un-Constitutional, un-American and pathetic social experiment to play itself out at the expense of responsible American citizens.

I'm still waiting for this shit to spill into the rural areas, where these mf'ers will be shot dead and not a single damn will be given beyond the cost of the spent ammunition. Your rights end, where mine start and vice versa. Keep your chocolate out of my peanut butter and we'll get along just fine. Push your self-entitled pissy fits into my personal space and see how that sh!t works out for you. Seriously. I'm begging for it now. Really.

The plow truck is ready... bring on the rural riots, bitch boys!!!

dribble... you are either an educated idiot or a paid/sponsored forum/social media troll. Possibly even a plant for the C.C.P., U.S.S.R., AntiFa itself or whatever other P.O.S. party that feeds you your mind boggling, Anti-American, unconstitutional, ignorant and irresponsible hyperbole. The ONLY reason I unblocked you, was because you were nominated and accepted a position in our Fullsize of the Quarter competition, which I have yet to see you actually participate in. I don't know or care who you think you're fooling but I'm proud to say that it's not anyone I care about in my beloved online Bronco family. You need to go for a very long walk off a very tall building... if you really want to make the world a better place.
I see all of rants about how ANTIFA is going to tell people what they can say or think, and then I read this. This sounds like someone who will defend to the death my rights under the constitution. As long as I stop disagreeing with him. The big difference is that I will protest, and fight, and struggle mightily, I will spend my money, vote to make sure that post like this one are never stopped.

And the great thing about America is that you can block my comments, and i can keep making them, without fear of tall buildings.

Oh, and the entire purpose for all of my post is to make the world a better place, for you, me, and everyone else.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,037 Posts
There is no big difference there that you try to point out. You don't have to agree with me. The only thing you have to agree with, as an American citizen of our Republic is the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If you agree with those documents that are the foundation of our great nation and guarantee the rights of ALL American citizens, regardless of race, creed, color, sexual preference, etc. (true equality, not special rights BS) then I will be honored to fight with my last breath for you too.
If you espouse and support actions and organizations that work against our founding national values... then you can end up under the plow blade too, alongside the rest of the Anti-American scumbags. That's not my choice, it's yours and from everything I have seen, you unfortunately choose to fit under the latter category, not the prior.

I appreciate what you said though and I hope that we could all come together to support the rights of ALL American citizens. Afterall... when foreign agents decide to take advantage of our national division and take action against our sovereign nation, I would hope to see you standing next to me, rather than facing me in opposition... as we band together for the common good. My hatred and anger is for the ideals you continually espouse, not so much for you as an individual citizen. Nice try though. ;)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Pepe' I think you drilled that dead center. I can think of very few people that I personally hate. There are a lot of ideals that I hate. Things like the idea of looting, rioting and burning private or public property in the name of a "cause". I hate that someone or some group feels that they should are entitled to my money or more of anything than someone else. I hate when people like our senile corrupt government use their position to profit for themselves instead of benefiting the people of this country. I hate that people think that by calling everything racist makes them look more caring. I hate that some groups want to be ashamed to even check the Caucasian box on the 2020 census.
I bet they are going to have to rename a bunch of Cajun food. What the hell are we going to call blackened catfish now. My thought is this. I grew up very naive about racism as did most people of that time in our area. I'm not saying it didn't exist, just that it didn't around here in a viewable way. So when you are not raised around racism it isn't learned by the younger generations. I think that is way more common in rural America than the libtards would want anybody to know. I also believe that the libtards try very hard to keep racism at the forefront to try to make people believe that the instances of racism are more common and frequent than they actually are.
Everything from housing, to jobs to this damn covid19 crap is turned into racism by the left. Just who decided to look at whether or not more Blacks were affected by covid19 and why? My bet is to create a number that benefited the racism narrative.
Drbbl, you might get blocked by some, but that is there right. As much as I disagree with your views and ability to overlook major flaws in some and pick at microscopic flaws of others, I personally feel that you have the right to post as much as I do. I think that's where so much of the conflict comes from in our threads like this. Some people just feel that it is OK for others to give up some rights in order for others to gain some benefit. As a Conservative, I am not giving up any single right without a fight. No one is more entitled to what I earn more than I am. No one is entitled to try and take what I have. And no one should get special treatment for any reason.over others.
This will be racist, but take it for what it's worth. We don't have a large minority population and we have way more: dare I say Mexicans than anything. There are way more loser POS white turds in our jail, but as a percentage I would bet they are not representative of what the population breakdown is.
My Grandma used to say" You're only poor if you are foolish enough to think someone is rich"

Swamp

801 - 820 of 877 Posts