Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

841 - 860 of 877 Posts

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,343 Posts
I was reading that last night @Swamp . They were saying if this new data was accurate that that would mean that about 80% of people who are testing positive have been asymptomatic, and like you've said make the death rate like less then one half of one percent... Certainly not worth all the bs they've put us thru. Can't wait to see what happens in October when flu season rolls around...

·
Registered
1982 FSB 302, c6, NP208 manual, manual hubs, manual windows, 3.00 gears LSD rear, 235/75/15 HK ATM
23 Posts
I heard it was 0.6% based off of the current numbers and models from antibody testing today.

·
Registered
1982 FSB 302, c6, NP208 manual, manual hubs, manual windows, 3.00 gears LSD rear, 235/75/15 HK ATM
23 Posts
So a titch higher then one half of one percent...
Yep, including all of the ones that weren't killed by covid directly. It's impossible to truly know just how inflated the death count is. I don't think I would even want to know now.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
I just heard a bit on the local news this morning that they are now estimating that total cases is probably 100x more than what has shown through testing. That would mean that about 2/3 of our population has been infected.The fact that this would make the actual death rate minuscule compared to the yearly flu was not brought up. Huh!?? Imagine that.
Swamp
I heard Joe Biden the other day state 120 million US citizens have died from Covid. Yep, he said that. Lord help us.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I heard Joe Biden the other day state 120 million US citizens have died from Covid. Lord help us.
Lord help us would be a serious understatement. Creepy joe just needs to go back to the basement and let the grown ups deal with this mess...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,036 Posts
And now it's time for another quick peek down the rabbit hole...

·
Registered
854 Posts
So I filled the wife's car at the local stop 'n' rob, and went inside to buy a couple sodas... and they would only take cash if you had exact change... because of the 'Rona. YHGTBFKM...

Prediction: .gov will soon suggest that paper and coin money needs to be eliminated to 'stop the spread'...

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Good grief. Didn't China do something like that?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,036 Posts
Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here... but it has long been the policy of the United States that we do not negotiate with terrorists. AFAIC, the fringe left has been trying to strong arm, extort and terrorize the people into subservience to communism and I for one, will not be manipulated by such tactics. From what I understand and thank God for... I am not alone.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Antifa and the rest of the Bolshevik anarchists including BLM are the militant arm of the democrat party. My contention is there is no difference between them and Pelosi, Schumer etc. The marxists have hijacked the party and all the chaos is orchestrated to inflict as much pain as possible to separate Trump from his base, to burn down the system, cancel the culture and install their version of a Marxist revolution. They need to be crushed. There is no need to negotiate with them. This is why the democrat mayors and governors don’t end the chops and chaos of looting and burning. They are sacrificing their communities to reach their end goal of power and defeat of conservatism.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Let's have "Wuhan" parties so everyone gets it, and get this bullshit over with!
Except you can get corona 2x 5x millionx times over. But the people having parties are stupid.
Virus has to be elimated to be over. It's not like chicken pox where you get once and it's over. I thought everyone knew that.

Some don't know but I seen a fsb member this month that has corona. I was in a vehicle and far away but was told via phone he has corona. I feel for the guy; he said he doesn't know how he got it either. Possibly from not wearing a mask in stores I suspect but don't know personally.

Real talk virus prob was sent over from the big C as a terrorism attack for trade wars. It's not the flu it's not something naturally made. Notice how that country quit taking our recyclable goods, until it proceeded into this. They need a certain party in power to make as much money as possible and it's not the current one. So they make things happen for themselves. Most of the population is too distracted with Bs and arguing about non sense sadly.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Except you can get corona 2x 5x millionx times over. But the people having parties are stupid.
Virus has to be elimated to be over. It's not like chicken pox where you get once and it's over. I thought everyone knew that.

Some don't know but I seen a fsb member this month that has corona. I was in a vehicle and far away but was told via phone he has corona. I feel for the guy; he said he doesn't know how he got it either. Possibly from not wearing a mask in stores I suspect but don't know personally.

Real talk virus prob was sent over from the big C as a terrorism attack for trade wars. It's not the flu it's not something naturally made. Notice how that country quit taking our recyclable goods, until it proceeded into this. They need a certain party in power to make as much money as possible and it's not the current one.
Really? No Antibodies or T-cells? If that be true and this thing is lasting into the hot months with apparent asymptomatic transmission, it is certainly unlike any natural respiratory virus out there. I see also the CCP is absorbing Hong Kong in a way that is in direct violation of the agreement with the UK. All this and the BLM being revealed as a global Marxist organization. Anybody else seeing a pattern in all this?

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
I seen this from the start but so many are blind saying it's just the flu and you don't need a mask.

Here's a hint. There's not enough n95 masks for the entire population of the usa. Theres only 1-2 companies making n95 masks in the USA and they got screwed by large hospitals and the politicians not wanting to sign contracts instead jumped ship to cheaper ppe wear (guess who). So the place that sent the virus we had to contact to get masks from. Ironic isn't it. Since there's not enough masks for everyone it was said early on you don't need a mask as not to create pandemonium. The companies here won't work 24/7 to make masks since they cannot get any contracts for future work after the virus and I suspect their entire supply is being hoarded for emergency use by officials.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Reactions: BroncMom

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #859
Yup, Shingles come from Chicken Pox....
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/symptoms-causes/syc-20353054

But, that is actually Distracting from "Corona - Covid-19"

So, It's hot down here & We are going through a Corona / Covid Spike,
the Hot & Dry Summer Subsidence theory just went right out of the window...

Matter of fact,
Our Gov just re-initiated closures and is now "Mandating" mask wear
with our LEO's having discretionary enforcement authority....

Gov. Ducey orders Arizona bars, gyms and theaters closed again; large gatherings restricted

@GetBent4x4
Sorry to hear about your friend & FSB Member catching 'Rona,,,,

although, that question has been in my head lately cause'
i Know we are all vulnerable...

·
Bronco Snob
2,148 Posts
Can someone show me the proof that virus cases have not gone up with the increase in testing? Isn't everyone a little tired, if not embarrassed that our lives are being run by people regurgitate numbers that are nothing more than the words of Government Bureaucrats? Worse than that, Democrat operatives masquerading as journalists. Top of the hour Fox News radio can't wait to breathlessly report that massive spike in Cornavirus cases is due to people gathering for Memorial day...and they expect The 4th of July to be worse. No Shit? No mention of all the so called Patriotic demonstrators, I guess because they manage to social distance while they are looting and burning and brandishing weapons, destroying private property, toppling statues and murdering. Hell no, they don't contribute to any 'spike' in Cornavirus cases. You geniuses that accuse Fox News of being a Republican news outlet, your wrong. And if you'd take a minute to THINK it would also show just how ROTTEN CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR and all the other Government compliant media propaganda outlets are.
I stand by the answer I gave a friend weeks ago when he asked me how Covid 19 has effected me..I told him Covid 19 has done nothing to me, the overreaction to and the mismanagement of Covid 19 by Government has.

841 - 860 of 877 Posts