Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

861 - 880 of 1045 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Well said.
The “reaction” to this virus by nefarious characters is nothing but those same characters who have been trying to topple our country and President Trump from before the beginning. The sheeple need to wake up. I do NOT support the Black Lives Matter organization. I DO support the fact that ALL LIVES MATTER..... as a Christian man, I see ALL people as God’s children, created in His image. We should ALL treat each other with love and respect.
BUT, regardless of WHO you are, if you start getting in my face and claiming things like “no justice, no peace”, then YOU are presenting yourself as a threat to ME. That threat will be met with overwhelming force if necessary.
Otherwise, we are friends...... let’s share an adult beverage together..... or..... simply choose to leave each other the hell alone. But if we DO meet, treat each other like human beings!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,197 Posts
Some don't know but I seen a fsb member this month that has corona. I was in a vehicle and far away but was told via phone he has corona. I feel for the guy; he said he doesn't know how he got it either. Possibly from not wearing a mask in stores I suspect but don't know personally.
Well... whoever it is, I'm sure they know we all hope for nothing but the best for them and their loved ones. I'm not overly concerned for their well-being, not knowing the state of their health, possible complicating conditions or even who it may be but with all the hype and hysteria, it's likely much more concerning than it probably should be and nobody needs that mess in their head, while their body is fighting off a viral infection.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
‘Some don't know but I seen a fsb member this month that has corona. I was in a vehicle and far away but was told via phone he has corona. I feel for the guy; he said he doesn't know how he got it either. Possibly from not wearing a mask in stores I suspect but don't know personally.’

When you say he had corona is he an asymptomatic positive test or did he become ill?

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,919 Posts
So, today, it appears all of our 4th of July fireworks shows were cancelled.

We typically attend an aerial show with a large gathering of people packed in on a football field including a live band. This year we knew that was a no go, so we got tickets to a "drive-in" style event. Each carload was to have its own designated space & we were to stay inside our own marked box on the asphalt parking lot. It seemed pretty well thought out. But, our patriotic government decided that such a plan was too risky, & it was cancelled outright.

So it's ok to protest in large groups, packed together, but to celebrate the 4th while spread out is a problem.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,535 Posts

·
Bronco Snob
2,205 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here... but it has long been the policy of the United States that we do not negotiate with terrorists. AFAIC, the fringe left has been trying to strong arm, extort and terrorize the people into subservience to communism and I for one, will not be manipulated by such tactics. From what I understand and thank God for... I am not alone.
Antifa and the rest of the Bolshevik anarchists including BLM are the militant arm of the democrat party. My contention is there is no difference between them and Pelosi, Schumer etc. The marxists have hijacked the party and all the chaos is orchestrated to inflict as much pain as possible to separate Trump from his base, to burn down the system, cancel the culture and install their version of a Marxist revolution. They need to be crushed. There is no need to negotiate with them. This is why the democrat mayors and governors don’t end the chops and chaos of looting and burning. They are sacrificing their communities to reach their end goal of power and defeat of conservatism.
Sounds like maybe you support 101st Airborne be dropped into our major cities to regain control. Maybe some tanks, etc. They are not getting away with it in Hong Kong, how can we let it go here. Crush them. Even Trump knows you can't let them near a ballot box. What are we paying billions for if not to control our cities? We have to get back to what out founding fathers had, only land owning males are to be allowed anywhere near the voting booth.

·
Registered
277 Posts
So, today, it appears all of our 4th of July fireworks shows were cancelled.

We typically attend an aerial show with a large gathering of people packed in on a football field including a live band. This year we knew that was a no go, so we got tickets to a "drive-in" style event. Each carload was to have its own designated space & we were to stay inside our own marked box on the asphalt parking lot. It seemed pretty well thought out. But, our patriotic government decided that such a plan was too risky, & it was cancelled outright.

So it's ok to protest in large groups, packed together, but to celebrate the 4th while spread out is a problem.
Just a question, so who is saying that it is OK to protest in large groups? Every public official I have heard has said that anyone at one of the protest should wear a mask, should keep social distance, and most have suggested that participants quarantine for 14 days after any gathering. The only government official who has claimed that the constitutional right of free speech and the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances is Vice-President Mike Pence.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just one of the ways our trusted government is fudging the numbers
"Almost 350,000 more tests have been reported in Government data than people tested since the start of the pandemic."
Well, like Trump has said, if we stopped all of this testing, things would certainly look better. Is anyone surprised that with 50+ different leaders, and thousands of others trying to run this there are problems? Is it possible that with a single leader leading things would be different? But then, this is America and we do much better as individuals.

·
Bronco Snob
2,205 Posts
Democrats equating the protests in Hong Kong to the Marching Morons in the U.S. truly shows their ignorance, OR corruption.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Sounds like maybe you support 101st Airborne be dropped into our major cities to regain control. Maybe some tanks, etc. They are not getting away with it in Hong Kong, how can we let it go here. Crush them. Even Trump knows you can't let them near a ballot box. What are we paying billions for if not to control our cities? We have to get back to what out founding fathers had, only land owning males are to be allowed anywhere near the voting booth.
You sound menopausal. In the 70s a similar bunch of Marxists known as the Weather Underground Organization along with Bill Ayers was responsible for different bombings including the Capitol building, the Pentagon and other govt offices. Their expressed political goal was to create a revolutionary party to overthrow what it viewed as American Imperialism. They were crushed thru the long arms of the law and incarcerated. We don’t need the military to crush them. Law and order through policing, arresting and incarcerating the criminals will shut these bitches down. Barr has begun the process.

·
36,197 Posts
sigh Not even worth the rebuttal.

Today I purchased a Gadsden Flag, because I could.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Ohhhhh Dribble you just know I can't leave it alone. You don't have to worry about tanks and stuff. The commies will be more than happy to drop in a few on Honk Kong now that all of the people's rights have been taken away. Leave the antifa and blm to their goal and that may be necessary to get our country back from the commies also.
Unless you are some sort of brain deficient person the fact that the mayor of Seattle provided porta potties, garbage pick up and park services to the F&$$&^'n CHOP area should be proof enough that the group protesting was approved by a city leader.I doubt any of the libtards are worried about getting close to a ballot box. They can simply have their liberal mayors fill out the ballots for them while they are busy looting homes while the owners are busy working.
Uhhh... yeah, those people with ropes around those statues sure seem peaceful enough. Same with the guy with all of the booze bottles stuffed in his pants as he walks out of the broken windows of the liquor store which just happened to be next to another burning business.
By the by it wouldn't take the 101 to take out the dweasles running around the cities destroying everyone elses right to feeling safe and secure. They could break out a few of the survivors of Cuomos nursing homes and pretty much just make these pu$$ies cry.
See drb, you really don't get it. There has to be 50 leaders not just 1. It's a freaking democratic republic That's why it's so funny to all of us when those 50 leaders try to blame Trump for their lack of leadership. As soon as Trump would try to tell them what to do they would be out cryin' in the streets with the rest of the pu$$ies screaming "Trump thinks he's a King"
If we get back to land owning males voting then it would be like living in Cali where I could vote multiple times since I own land in 2 states.
The least we could do is send the National Guard to give our citizens the protections that they deserve as citizens of this country. Those that violate the laws of this country and the sanctity of it's citizens should be shown no quarter. What those people did in those cities was nothing like protesting and it certainly wasn't legal.
Swamp

·
Bronco Snob
2,205 Posts
More liberty killing, citizen punishing in Washanistan from Emperor Inslee.
...a few quotes:
"“This is not an optional plan for businesses,” the governor said about the new mandate. “This is a legal requirement. This is not merely a suggestion. If you go to a business and you’re not complying with this, the business cannot legally serve you.”

And of course the virtue signaling, with a dash of patronizing, topped off with some shaming....

"“It’s just a piece of cloth, and it’s available to all of us,” Inslee said of masks. “It is a symbol that we care about the community, we care about our loved ones."

“It is a symbol that we care about the community, we care about our loved ones.”

Silly me, I thought it was a very important device that will protect us all from a deadly virus BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN PREACHING FOR 3 MONTHS!!!
Idaho, here I come.

·
36,197 Posts
How can he even pull this sh!t off and legally, constitutionally get away with it?!? How can you force businesses, under threat of removing operating licenses... to enforce behavioral compliance onto individual citizens for the state?

I haven't been much of a Christian since I was a kid and fell further from grace after loosing my own but I still remember attending Revelations Seminars in my teens and this shit is getting downright spooky. This sounds exactly like laying the foundation for service refusal without identifying your vaccination "mark".

Careful before you jump to Idaho to quickly Rick. Otter is gone and Little is starting to look like another pin-head follower from what I see. Counter protesters to BLM taking down statues in Boise just the other day were condemned as the problem, not the liberals working to remove history by threat of force, rather than the respectable democratic process. Better than WA, sure... but how much and for how long?
That said... I hear Priest River is nice and I always had a ton of carpentry work when I lived in Sandpoint.

861 - 880 of 1045 Posts