Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

141 - 160 of 169 Posts

·
Bronco Snob
1,985 Posts
Leftists Democrats always want to whine and cry about separation of church and state when speaking of God, but they enthusiastically endorse basing our society and economy on the Religion of Climate Change.

·
Bronco Snob
1,985 Posts
I have to stand up and retract part of my statement. The local news has said it was a 4 Trillion dollar package. Now I see it is actually 2Trillion. The bill Pelosi wants was supposed to be $3.9Trillion so maybe that's what they were looking at. Apparently Pelosi's 1000 page bill was too much for a lot of people. Now what is it 1500/ 1600pages? I also read that Pelosi dropped her demand for billions for Planned Parenthood abortions. This bill has only been passed in the Senate. It still has to go to the House. Apparently if your an inc. is< $75k you'll get $1200. If it passes I'm going to wait and see how it will affect my taxes. Best case I pay down some debt or put it in the market. I posted this vid in the other discussion, but it's worth watching especially if you are on the 'stay home list" Live Senate. Seems the dems are even trying to stop Trump from replenishing the strategic oil reserves when the oil prices are low.

Swamp
You're not wrong. 2 trillion in direct assistance. 4 trillion in FED lending power. Not that it really matters.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
“7- Separation of church and state. This country was built on freedom, including freedom of religion. Meaning the freedom of not having someone else's religion forced down your throat.”

If you read your history, separation of church and state was to keep the government out of religion, not the church out of government.
The religion of slaughtering unborn babies is shoved down our throats, so-called same sex marriage is shoved down our throats, the religion of “don’t offend me with your free speech" is shoved down our throats, etc, etc.
Nobody is forcing you to worship abortions or gay people or weak minded people. Especially not at a school or place of work. Keep your beliefs to yourself and don't try to force them on others and everyone else does the same. Live and let live. Pretty simple shit.

Leftists Democrats always want to whine and cry about separation of church and state when speaking of God, but they enthusiastically endorse basing our society and economy on the Religion of Climate Change.
Climate change is not a religion. I have no why you're trying to compare them. If you want to deny it exists go right ahead. But it will be effective as denying the existence of traffic, It'll work right up until you get hit by a truck.

And who the **** are you calling a democrat?

***Partial Quote

It would appear that some are already willing to do that to us.

In coronavirus pandemic, Trump allies say they're ready to die for the economy
Let me rephrase, they would let ALL of us die.

Getting worse here. we were just declared a disaster area. And They're projecting heavy tropical activity this summer. Oh what fun.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Nobody is forcing you to worship abortions or gay people or weak minded people. Especially not at a school or place of work. Keep your beliefs to yourself and don't try to force them on others and everyone else does the same. Live and let live. Pretty simple shit.

Climate change is not a religion. I have no why you're trying to compare them. If you want to deny it exists go right ahead. But it will be effective as denying the existence of traffic, It'll work right up until you get hit by a truck.

Let me rephrase, they would let ALL of us die.

Getting worse here. we were just declared a disaster area. And They're projecting heavy tropical activity this summer. Oh what fun.
Nobody is forcing you to do anything, either. I will express my beliefs any time I want, regardless of whether you or anyone else like them or not. That's the great thing about this country.

MAGA/KAG

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,014 Posts
Washington residents just got a fresh grocery store taken away by the man!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
That's just ignorant...... I am glad I am in Arkansas. Plenty of fish and places to catch them. And a Republican governor..... however "system" he is.....

·
Bronco Snob
1,985 Posts

Not calling anyone a democrat.
Indeed, climate does change, has for millions of years. However, trusting in progressive democrat policies to have any effect on this is FAITH. Trusting that taking us off fossil fuels and it having any appreciable effect is FAITH. Trusting that the world is going to end in 15 years is FAITH. Trusting that a New Green Deal at a price tag of close to 100 trillion dollars over 10 years and it saving us from Climate Catastrophe, as it is called, is FAITH. Trusting in Government to save us from a Changing climate is a religion because the measures they propose cannot be proven to have the desired effect that the would have you believe.

·
Bronco Snob
1,985 Posts
****ng asinine. Just rediculous. I've been noticing more boats and trailers on the road, and thought it was great for people to get out. Nope. Inslee cant help himself. This is the asshole that said Climate change is the biggest threat to man. Guess not now, Fishing is a bigger threat. What a ****wad.
Hey @BikerPepe` ...wanna go fishin? Lolooooo

·
Registered
468 Posts

And who the **** are you calling a democrat
What’s funny is: you are apparently making the case for human beings being the cause of climate change. That’s ok, you’re entitled to your opinion. I happen to think you are wrong. Now, WHO is trying to ram WHAT down WHO’S throat? It’s the climate change (used to be global warming) people, with their crazy teenage poster child.

I will continue to drive my no-tech, no emission controls 1981Bronco AND my 1969 Falcon wagon, and my 7.3L PowerStroke Diesel, thank you very much.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,419 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Come on to Virginia. I'll go fish'in with y'all - we're just going to stay 6' apart! And not just because of coronavirus...

Except from a VA DGIF e-mail sent yesterday:

"This is the time of year when we all think about hitting Virginia’s waterways, and we want you to know that our lakes and access points remain open to you at this time. Please observe good practices at our access points—social distancing and avoiding crowds not only promotes everyone’s safety, but also helps boats get launched faster and avoids tangled lines!"

Now if you want to go to an indoor gun range is a different matter. Our 2nd Amendment hating Governor has declared them "entertainment".

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
The walleye run up here should be ready. When we went over the river 2 weeks ago there 1000's of boats.

Swamp

·
Bronco Snob
1,985 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Lets be clear. I am NOT a democrat. And I sure as **** aint a leftist democrat.
Indeed, climate does change, has for millions of years. However, trusting in progressive democrat policies to have any effect on this is FAITH. Trusting that taking us off fossil fuels and it having any appreciable effect is FAITH. Trusting that the world is going to end in 15 years is FAITH. Trusting that a New Green Deal at a price tag of close to 100 trillion dollars over 10 years and it saving us from Climate Catastrophe, as it is called, is FAITH. Trusting in Government to save us from a Changing climate is a religion because the measures they propose cannot be proven to have the desired effect that the would have you believe.
You're making alot of assumptions here. I am all for a cleaner environment. But I never said anything about trusting the democrats, government,green new deal or any of this shit. I do believe that encouraging green energy is a good idea, and we should stop letting lobbyists from the fossil fuel industry control the country. I don't see how this is such a radical idea. Is wanting to have a cleaner environment really so bad? Is wanting solar on my roof for lower utility bills really so bad?

What’s funny is: you are apparently making the case for human beings being the cause of climate change. That’s ok, you’re entitled to your opinion. I happen to think you are wrong. Now, WHO is trying to ram WHAT down WHO’S throat? It’s the climate change (used to be global warming) people, with their crazy teenage poster child.

I will continue to drive my no-tech, no emission controls 1981Bronco AND my 1969 Falcon wagon, and my 7.3L PowerStroke Diesel, thank you very much.
The fossil fuel industry has lobbied the government heavily for a damn long time. I'm sure they've made a far greater impact than anyone pushing clean energy.

I actually like diesels and old trucks. Liking cars and caring about the environment are not mutually exclusive.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don’t follow politics so I can’t add much in the way of what lying shit bag said what, but I’m not an idiot, EVERY single person in office cares about ther high dollar paycheck as well as there relatives business interests not to mention there political contributors..... if I read it correct and for the life of me I can’t remember where........ WAY back in the day..... wait for it.......... THEY DIDN’T get paid to sit and argue all day they volunteered. Let’s try this, cut there salary to a more comfy level as in $100,000 a year MAX..... all political contributions go into ONE fund that each idiot running gets an equal share of to campaign! Want to lay odds on how many turn and walk away from office? How about how many big corps STOP contributing.
Only way to cure the disease in office is cut it’s purse string. Ok rant over! Now who thinks the government is STILL : Of The People, For The People... anymore?
Hey drb I forgot a couple of quick things. Russia shut down the Chinese border 7 weeks ago. Trump is still catching hell for shutting down any of our borders especially the Southern border. As of Sunday Russia was headed for 300 cases. From the sounds of it they did start testing very early and shipped exposed and positive people to quarantine areas. The lefties would have for sure tried to cut Trumps balls off if people were sent to any kind of camp regardless of the reason. China locked millions down at gun point with threats of jail or worse. Communists can do that kind of stuff and frickin people will wonder why they can control some things so well. Also I meant weird stuff at the end of my last post.

Swamp
When you say "Trump is still catching hell for shutting down any of our borders", who is he catching that from. What he is catching hell for is saying that the 15 cases at that time were the peak, and would disappear in a week or so. Trump was briefed in Jan. and Feb. that this pandemic was coming. He is catching hell for ignoring the briefings. He is catching hell because after his daily whatever, Dr. Fauci has stand up and tell us something different.

I'm sure you didn't mean that only the lefties would have been unhappy if Trump set up camps?

My remark about Russia was intended to be sarcastic. Of course any authoritarian government will report fewer problems like this. That is why I believe the truth is so vital.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Lets be clear. I am NOT a democrat. And I sure as **** aint a leftist democrat.

You're making alot of assumptions here. I am all for a cleaner environment. But I never said anything about trusting the democrats, government,green new deal or any of this shit. I do believe that encouraging green energy is a good idea, and we should stop letting lobbyists from the fossil fuel industry control the country. I don't see how this is such a radical idea. Is wanting to have a cleaner environment really so bad? Is wanting solar on my roof for lower utility bills really so bad?

The fossil fuel industry has lobbied the government heavily for a damn long time. I'm sure they've made a far greater impact than anyone pushing clean energy.

I actually like diesels and old trucks. Liking cars and caring about the environment are not mutually exclusive.
You say that like it was a bad thing!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nobody is forcing you to do anything, either. I will express my beliefs any time I want, regardless of whether you or anyone else like them or not. That's the great thing about this country.

MAGA/KAG
Many would call it SCIENCE. You are welcome to your FAITH (strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.} that the vast majority (97%) of scientist are incorrect. I will trust the scientist. Since not implementing the New Green Deal has a price tag far in excess of 100 Trillion dollars of 100 years it is a very inexpensive deal for us.​

·
Registered
468 Posts
Many would call it SCIENCE. You are welcome to your FAITH (strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.} that the vast majority (97%) of scientist are incorrect. I will trust the scientist. Since not implementing the New Green Deal has a price tag far in excess of 100 Trillion dollars of 100 years it is a very inexpensive deal for us.​
Pass the Kool-Aid, please.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Trump caught hell as soon as he banned flights from China. They said he was racist. They also called him racist when he shut the Southern border down and said if we can't keep tract of who's coming in to the U.S. we can't be sure if they are carrying Covid-19. Yup! $1000trillion is a screamin' deal. You are correct. In the U.S. everyone would have screamed about camps. I was referring to the fact that sending people to camps can only be gotten away with in communist countries like China and Russia. There are a lot of ways to help our environment and still use fossil fuels. Namely keep the lobbyist away from the government and let the more efficient vehicles be created. Europe cities utilize a lot of small cars, but full size cars and trucks still exist there.
Swamp

141 - 160 of 169 Posts