Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 188 Posts

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,512 Posts
Wow, even with time on your hands, y'all are drinking....

My buddy Joe and I got a few things done, some wall plug wiring, moving a chest freezer into the garage so we could fill it with fresh meats, and we repurposed a Coleman gas grill into a light-duty workbench cart with a 6" bench grinder on sale from HD ($60). We're going to get on some more outlet wiring tomorrow, then when the weather clears, we're going to get his '73 Galaxie cop car running, and my Ranchero ready for Texas inspection this weekend. I'll get a couple pics of the cart and post them later, maybe here, maybe in another thread.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,013 Posts
Lol I've put in 115 hours at work since the 16th.

I recently picked back up on fallout 4, which I've played almost as much as skyrim, with like 1200 hours. I still enjoy it, and still find new stuff. @BikerPepe` have you tried some of the mods for FO4? Some add some really neat stuff, especially for building settlements. And I know you would love FO76. You dont have to spend any money after initial purchase to have a good time. If I weren't playing to relax, I would've resumed that. But it's much more intense of a "survival" experience. You have to sleep, eat, and drink. Food goes bad, and ammo has weight. But it adds to the experience, and was quite fun. I havent been on it in over a year, andni hear theres lots of new DLC stuff, but you've gotta pay for that, just like the DLC in FO4. I really liked FO NV, but i like the settlement feature and larger world of FO4. FO76 is not like the Elder Scrolls Online, which was too much like WoW for me. ESO killed the series imho. Skyrim was so awesome, and ESO was such a letdown.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,912 Posts
Lol I've put in 115 hours at work since the 16th.

I recently picked back up on fallout 4, which I've played almost as much as skyrim, with like 1200 hours. I still enjoy it, and still find new stuff. @BikerPepe` have you tried some of the mods for FO4? Some add some really neat stuff, especially for building settlements. And I know you would love FO76. You dont have to spend any money after initial purchase to have a good time. If I weren't playing to relax, I would've resumed that. But it's much more intense of a "survival" experience. You have to sleep, eat, and drink. Food goes bad, and ammo has weight. But it adds to the experience, and was quite fun. I havent been on it in over a year, andni hear theres lots of new DLC stuff, but you've gotta pay for that, just like the DLC in FO4. I really liked FO NV, but i like the settlement feature and larger world of FO4. FO76 is not like the Elder Scrolls Online, which was too much like WoW for me. ESO killed the series imho. Skyrim was so awesome, and ESO was such a letdown.
I haven't tried any of the mods for FO4 but I did get into some of the cheaper, smaller and nearly every free DLC I could get. I haven't picked it up since I got into RDR2 though. I tried a free day play of FO76 once but didn't pursue it any further as every review I'd read made it sound like a total rip. If you say it's worth the money and I can still enjoy it without bleeding out my wallet... I'll have to give it a go. I generally like to wait at least a year after something's out to play it anyway. Gives time for the price to drop a little and all bugs/downloads to be worked out.

I was also a big Skyrim ES fan but I hit a glitch on nearly every play through with the wolf guy clan, that drove me nuts and bled into one of the Dragon fights. I also got into the horribly OCD habit of grabbing EVERYTHING and painstakingly fixing up all my homes shelves, tables, etc. with found trinkets and junk/treasure. And Lydia... my god, that woman's incessant complaining... "I am sworn to carry your burdens". Then just shut up and carry 'em bitch and get the hell out of my way, I'm trying to fight here! ;) I swear, that poor bastard must have took an arrow to the knee, just to get away from her.

I play on XB1. Been stuck on X-box systems since I was working for Microsoft back in the day... but isn't FO76 supposed to be cross-platforms online? It would be cool to hook up with FSB'ers for a little online game time.

Hey... anybody got any of that Skooma for sale? I could use a nip. :ROFLMAO:

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,013 Posts
I played FO76 without spending an extra dime. All the reviews I read bashed it too, but I thought it was great. Definitely the most immersive installment yet. The then-lack of NPCs was crazy isolating feeling. They have supposedly since added some NPCs. Yeah, an FSB clan would be pretty fricken sweet. I'm on Xbox1 too, had the original and the 360. I'm not sure that the servers are cross-platform. And it's nice because servers are limited to like 20 players, so you dont run across others all that often. Sometimes I wouldnt see another player for a couple hours.

Damn, now I'm kinda itching to play it. Too bad I dont know where it is. Or maybe I did the digital download. And of course I'd have to hook the box to the internet, update the xbox, then update a years worth of fo76 patches. Thats like 6 hours of updating! Not to mention it takes forever to load 76 initially. As it is, I'm playing without internet so i didnt have to update the xbox after not playing in over a year.

·
Addicted to Junk
12,013 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
12,013 Posts
I havent followed anything in years, so I dont even know what that is. The Red Dead series has boomed since i played one, the first one. Fallout and the elder scrolls were enough to occupy my time. With some Halo and Gears thrown in. I only have a couple XB1 games.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I havent followed anything in years, so I dont even know what that is. The Red Dead series has boomed since i played one, the first one. Fallout and the elder scrolls were enough to occupy my time. With some Halo and Gears thrown in. I only have a couple XB1 games.
Can’t get no rednecker... it’s hunting.

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
I haven't tried any of the mods for FO4 but I did get into some of the cheaper, smaller and nearly every free DLC I could get. I haven't picked it up since I got into RDR2 though. I tried a free day play of FO76 once but didn't pursue it any further as every review I'd read made it sound like a total rip.
That's how I was with let it die and never got far because of it. It's free to download but I quickly had trouble keeping track of how things worked. Like if you die you end up on the ground floor of this tower again, and when you get back to the level where you died you have to fight your ghost or some shit. and there's an elevator but you have to pay to use it or something. Basically, there's a ton of microtransactions to make up for the free download part, and while not impossible to win without them its very difficult and insanely grindy. Sucks really, I like the atmosphere and uncle death. Never was much of a fighting game guy though.

And Lydia... my god, that woman's incessant complaining... "I am sworn to carry your burdens". Then just shut up and carry 'em bitch and get the hell out of my way, I'm trying to fight here! ;) I swear, that poor bastard must have took an arrow to the knee, just to get away from her.
is it just me or are Lydias complete bitches?

In New vegas there's a couple companions that are fuckin awesome. Boon and E-D-E are the best for killin. Boon will snipe shit before you even know its there, and half the time you can practically walk into an area, hide, and boon and E-D-E will take out everything for you. Veronica can hold her own too, and unlike boon will actually speak more than just a few sentences.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I have a natural gas grill in my years that came with the house. I tried to use it but it sucks. Today I spayed inside it for wasps... And it was wobbly. I started cutting some boards to brace it. Before I got them cut it fell over. Bloody hell...

Thankfully the gas connections look solid still. I'm not gonna fool with it until I'm done with this damn fence.

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
I have a natural gas grill in my years that came with the house. I tried to use it but it sucks. Today I spayed inside it for wasps... And it was wobbly. I started cutting some boards to brace it. Before I got them cut it fell over. Bloody hell...

Thankfully the gas connections look solid still. I'm not gonna fool with it until I'm done with this damn fence.

View attachment 156227

View attachment 156228
If it sucks just get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
81 - 100 of 188 Posts