Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

121 - 140 of 184 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
she was turning her whole upper torso and twisting the controller back and forth as if the cars would turn harder then the thumb input. ? :ROFLMAO: o_O ?
um, it does, obviously. lol

·
Registered
804 Posts
How about 'The Devil's Belgian Dip'? All kinds of wrong connotations that fit my warped sense of humor
Apparently there will be NO dipping in Belgium. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,697 Posts
500 people? Must have been in a warehouse or something. Probably why my Amazon orders are being delayed.

·
Registered
1986 Ford Bronco, 351w with edelbrock aluminum top end and holly 600.
2,212 Posts
i haven't tried gentleman jack but i have had woodford reserve, which goes well with water and ice.

firefly is a tasty vodka but i usually get either deep eddy vodka (texas vodka) or cheap out and get burnett's. usually cheap liquor will give me a hangover but the burnett's does not.
Water and ice in your whiskey!!!! Shame on you dash!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts
My kid showed us this pic he came across, turtle burgers! Gotta try it.
31476AC5-FC5D-414F-8D75-96501BBFD629.jpeg

·
Registered
804 Posts
Posted this the other day... Mac’n Cheese Octopuses are pretty easy, just don’t expect your 18-year old to be as wowed by your culinary skills as he was when he was 2!

·
Premium Member
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Fence post 6 of 7 is done. However, I think I found yet another post to replace. I don't have supplies for that. damnit.

also, over the weekend i mowed, edged, and trimmed the yard. and helped my son start a project for school - a "marble roller coaster". i'll post a pic when we're done.

i also made some sausage and then used that to make sausage balls.

·
Registered
34 Posts
While removing rust and painting the frame I came across some more rust. Thinking of the best way to patch the support cross bar and then patch the cargo floor itself.... was thinking of cutting floor say 3" back or so, then patching the cross as needed and covering with new steel. Will probably take this opportunity to also add sound deading material like fatmat or something similar....

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
311 Posts
Good gosh I have a quarantine to do check list on my phone now lol.

Replacing coil springs tomorrow.
Installing new center caps tomorrow.
Paint interior trim pieces from removing top.
Prep and paint chassis.
Install new tail light lenses.
Prep and paint drums on rear.

It never ends!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,893 Posts
While removing rust and painting the frame I came across some more rust. Thinking of the best way to patch the support cross bar and then patch the cargo floor itself.... was thinking of cutting floor say 3" back or so, then patching the cross as needed and covering with new steel. Will probably take this opportunity to also add sound deading material like fatmat or something similar....
The frustrating thing for me is... I know of a thread with a great repair job on the same area but I can't find diddly squat around here anymore. Sorry.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The frustrating thing for me is... I know of a thread with a great repair job on the same area but I can't find diddly squat around here anymore. Sorry.
All good man - I appreciate the thought. This is probably 4th or 5th on the list to knock out, so I have plenty of time. I want to address the drive shaft, patch the frame on the front end and then get to this rear area repair.... slowly it will come together..

121 - 140 of 184 Posts