Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

281 - 300 of 653 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Yes we do. I'm not one of the never Trumpers so I don't really believe Trump or his family would have tried that. I am sure however that some of the other members of Congress would have tried. I guess it wouldn't be that much different than the slush fund Pelosi was trying to create for her cronies to have funneled back to them and their families.
Swamp

·
--------------
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
No go to add fabric softener sheets they are a no no.... the positively charge the fabric and make it an attractant for microbes. Remember this can infect you if it comes in contact with your eyes as well, someone cough or sneezes in your zone it can get in unprotected eyes.

Interesting thing,
Today I swung into my local "Ace Hardware"
to check out home A/C filters as a possible supply source
and get more usable material with lower Micron ratings.

On reading the packaging info it mentioned
"Electrostaticly Charged"....
(I thought of this post)

We still have Not got a jump on starting our project, yet.
(Still scrounging Info / supplies)

How are You, Your Woman & Yours getting on with that Flu?

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,397 Posts
Feel WAY better but just found out there first Tillamook confirmed case (med worker) sees the kids, of our daughters, boyfriend’s, sister..... his sister babysits his son, so there’s that little slice of OH SHIT to now think about. We watch our grandkids.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,211 Posts
I don't watch any of them. If I want to know whats going on I seek the info myself.

TLDR: It originated naturally and was not created in a lab. Spreading conspiracy theories doesn't help.
You believe what you want... I'll believe what I want... But... I actually said engineered this disaster... Not this disease or virus...Because of my profession I'm actually pretty well versed in Corona virus... And animals...But thanks for the info ? just gonna have to agree to disagree here...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Feel WAY better but just found out there first Tillamook confirmed case (med worker) sees the kids, of our daughters, boyfriend’s, sister..... his sister babysits his son, so there’s that little slice of OH SHIT to now think about. We watch our grandkids.
Yesterday was day 14, our last, of our self quarantine OH POOP moment from my wife's office... as a friend texted: "welcome to the apocalypse and the new normal."

@MojoJojo, hope your families brush with this stuff is as uneventful as ours.

Meanwhile, I have been bingeing on Baa Baa Blacksheep. Watching the same sequence (over and over) of a Messerschmitt Bf 109 getting shot down, thinking hmmm... that's not quite right for a show set in the South Pacific.

Then again, in Animal House Bluto did question "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Next up: Tales of the Gold Monkey.

·
--------------
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
While I know you were Not talking directly to Me @Want2BS8ed

Still I / We are Glad to her your brush with Corona, covid-19 was uneventful..

Kinda goes to Show what having some Information, Supplies & a Plan
Can do in dealing with a Situation,
and waayyy better than runnin' nekid' in the streets.

Wouldn't You Say?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
35,926 Posts
What's wrong with running naked in the streets? Don't knock it 'till ya tried it. ;)
oh... you meant panic. nvrmnd.

·
Registered
813 Posts
What's really funny with both of you saying that...

My response to my friend when he texted me? "I'm going to run naked through the mall now - oh wait, the mall is closed"

That's just down right hilarious. Must be a Bronco thing!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
What's really funny with both of you saying that...

My response to my friend when he texted me? "I'm going to run naked through the mall now - oh wait, the mall is closed"

That's just down right hilarious. Must be a Bronco thing!
@nekkidhillbilly you need this as an avatar!

·
Registered
9,564 Posts
Yesterday was day 14, our last, of our self quarantine OH POOP moment from my wife's office... as a friend texted: "welcome to the apocalypse and the new normal."

Meanwhile, I have been bingeing on Baa Baa Blacksheep. Watching the same sequence (over and over) of a Messerschmitt Bf 109 getting shot down, thinking hmmm... that's not quite right for a show set in the South Pacific.

Then again, in Animal House Bluto did question "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Forget it he's rolling.

·
Registered
813 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
[MEDIA]

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,211 Posts
Kinda goes to Show what having some Information, Supplies & a Plan
Can do in dealing with a Situation,
and waayyy better than runnin' nekid' in the streets.
Never underestimate the benefit of running nekkid in the streets... Can provide some comic relief to some of the neighbors and convince the rest you're just crazy enough to leave the hell alone...

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Never underestimate the benefit of running nekkid in the streets... Can provide some comic relief to some of the neighbors and convince the rest you're just crazy enough to leave the hell alone...
You’ve tried that I see, not against your HOA?!

·
Registered
813 Posts
The US had a pandemic response unit (probably the wrong name but you get the gist). It was disbanded and never replaced.
rhut rhow... apparently the CDC has been a target for a while:

"In its fiscal year 2013 budget, while Biden was vice president, the Obama administration sought a total funding level of $5.9 billion from the CDC, or a $569 million cut from the 2012 budget of $6.46 billion. In fiscal year 2015, the Obama administration wanted a $414 million cut year-over-year, and again in the fiscal year 2017 budget, the Obama administration looked to eliminate $251 million in CDC funding."

Obama admin repeatedly sought millions in CDC funding cuts, despite Biden's attacks on Trump preparedness

Apparently (at Congress's urging, not Trump's) funding for the CDC has actually increased.

·
Bronco Snob
2,104 Posts

Maybe?
Imperial Japanese Army Air Force purchased 5 E-7s in 1941. The aircraft were used for tests and trials. I love WW2 Warbirds.
WTF-37.jpg

Sorry for the hijack

·
Registered
813 Posts
Maybe?
Imperial Japanese Army Air Force purchased 5 E-7s in 1941. The aircraft were used for tests and trials. I love WW2 Warbirds.
View attachment 155970
Cool. I love WW2 aircraft too.

Unfortunately if the rounded wing tips of an F or G Messerschmitt (E's were squared) the pair of German crosses on the wings were a dead give away! LOL

Ah, who cares. I love the F4U!

Does this look familiar?

The Damlier Benz lived on in a licensed version in the Ki-61 Tony...

281 - 300 of 653 Posts