Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

301 - 320 of 651 Posts

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
I guess it wouldn't be that much different than the slush fund Pelosi was trying to create for her cronies to have funneled back to them and their families.
Swamp
Dude, wtf, right?! She tries to hang Trump for corruption, and then tries to get away with that?! Man, i swear the Democratic party is full of a bunch of f*cking idiots. Its like theyre actively trying to get Trump reelected.

rhut rhow... apparently the CDC has been a target for a while:

"In its fiscal year 2013 budget, while Biden was vice president, the Obama administration sought a total funding level of $5.9 billion from the CDC, or a $569 million cut from the 2012 budget of $6.46 billion. In fiscal year 2015, the Obama administration wanted a $414 million cut year-over-year, and again in the fiscal year 2017 budget, the Obama administration looked to eliminate $251 million in CDC funding."

Obama admin repeatedly sought millions in CDC funding cuts, despite Biden's attacks on Trump preparedness

Apparently (at Congress's urging, not Trump's) funding for the CDC has actually increased.

Biden probably just forgot they did that. I mean, he is like 200 years old and senile.

·
--------------
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
On a Lighter note,
Me & Missus had some Fun at Home Depot today.

Our visit started with a long line that wrapped around a 75' long barrier,
And they had little "X"s painted every 6' for Social Distancing.
Every body was looking tense & stressed so every time
the line moved,,, We just Hopscotched to the next X....
You could feel the tension subside, some played too, Most were Smiling by the time we got to the door.
just two old farts going for a sunday stroll on saturday....

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,966 Posts
Checking in on @sackman9975

How You & Missus doing ?
Hey Tim. Thanks for asking.

We're healthy and hating Trump. That guy is pathetic. He needs to stop the belittling with our governor and get some help here in Michigan. These feuds with these governors (not just Michigan) shows he could give a rat's azz about the situation. Our hospitals are FULL. There's no PPEs. All the ventilators at in use. Michigan NEEDS HELP as well as New York, California, Washington, and Louisiana. Trump really screwed the pouch on this one and left our country vulnerable. There's no turning your back either to the situation, although Trump basically is....

Sorry for the rant, but I'm worried about my wife's safety as well as mine too.

I hope you're safe as well as the misses!

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts
Hey Tim. Thanks for asking.

We're healthy and hating Trump. That guy is pathetic. He needs to stop the belittling with our governor and get some help here in Michigan. These feuds with these governors (not just Michigan) shows he could give a rat's azz about the situation. Our hospitals are FULL. There's no PPEs. All the ventilators at in use. Michigan NEEDS HELP as well as New York, California, Washington, and Louisiana. Trump really screwed the pouch on this one and left our country vulnerable. There's no turning your back either to the situation, although Trump basically is....

Sorry for the rant, but I'm worried about my wife's safety as well as mine too.

I hope you're safe as well as the misses!
Hell just file bankruptcy and buy The White House back , right?! That’s what he does with his companies.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hell just file bankruptcy and buy The White House back , right?! That’s what he does with his companies.
...of course the alternative would have been Hillary (and soon will be Joe), who would let the White House burn in a coordinated attack and then pass it it off as a mere demonstration , right? That's what both did with Benghazi.

I think it matters little who is in office, someone, somewhere would be complaining they are either doing too much or to little.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,912 Posts
Maybe... if the Democrats hadn't lost their damn minds and been actively trying to invalidate our votes and remove our elected President since before he even got sworn in... maybe, if they'd have done their jobs, sucked it up and dealt with the will of the people, then our President might have been better able to stay on top of the couple thousand things he's supposed to be in the job to deal with, rather than having to defend himself every time he takes a sh!t... to the point that he wasn't completely on the ball and still did a better, faster job responding to this than Obummer ever did with H1N1.

·
Bronco Snob
2,101 Posts
Michigan Governor : Gretchen Whitmer -Big Government leftist Democrat
New York Governor: Mario Cuomo - Big Government leftist Democrat
California Governor : Gavin Newsom - Big Government leftist Democrat
Washington Governor : Jay Inslee - Big Government leftist Democrat
Louisiana Governor : John Bel Edwards - Big Government leftist Democrat

Maybe the some blame should go on the mismanagement of states by their Governors?

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,966 Posts
You all have a point and i agree with you all.... BUT, this isn't a time for games either. He is the President of the "UNITED STATES". We need to be "UNITED". This is a war. And it's a war without our solders in each of our Department of Defenses. Our solders are our healthcare workers that go to work to take care of your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandpa, grandma, sons and daughters. Don't take it out on our governors in a time of need when our hospitals are filling up so damn fast. He's not protecting our families.

My initial post wasn't meant for a political discussion. There's another thread for that. But I am worried SICK about what's in my family future, and the orange haired man is not my favorite guy right now.

·
--------------
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
@sackman9975 , Hi Scott glad to hear You & Missus & Kiddo are still OK,
other than being really Stressed about current affairs.
(we are too.)

Me & Missus are doing ok so far,
Just getting a couple of "Loose Ends" handled and generally
Staying Away from Humans as much as possible.

Kinda making the Daughter feel edgy as she works at Fry's Foodstore
and is seeing the "Idiots" 1st hand and up close each day.
(Pretty sure they cover the political spectrum too.)

Right now me & missus are working on our personal facemask project.
She's making a cloth mask that is 2 layers kinda like an envelope
w/ 1 end open & ear holders.

I am making the 5 layer "filter cartridges" to fit inside her covers.
so far I have a house a/c filter rated @ 1500 MPR
that i'm breaking down to cut into 3 1/2" x 7" strips (2 Layers per assy)
and a Water filter cartridge that i'm going to scavenge the
Activated Charcoal Fiber layer out of. (1 Layer per assy)

I still gotta figure out the last two front & rear cover layers.
(do you have any Ideas Scott?)

Once that is done we'll get them sewed up,,,
well, Robin will do the actual sewing part.

It's keeping us busy for now & feels pro-active
in a reactionary kinda way.

Once we get a working model figured out,
I'll get it posted up here to share with ALL of us here,
Political Affiliation is Unimportant. LoL

Take Care Brudda'
Dragon

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
On a Lighter note,
Me & Missus had some Fun at Home Depot today.

Our visit started with a long line that wrapped around a 75' long barrier,
And they had little "X"s painted every 6' for Social Distancing.
Every body was looking tense & stressed so every time
the line moved,,, We just Hopscotched to the next X....
You could feel the tension subside, some played too, Most were Smiling by the time we got to the door.
just two old farts going for a sunday stroll on saturday....

View attachment 156037
Nothing like this is happening here, despite being in a state of emergency ( or was it crisis, I can't remember). People just seem to be ignoring it.
You all have a point and i agree with you all.... BUT, this isn't a time for games either. He is the President of the "UNITED STATES". We need to be "UNITED". This is a war. And it's a war without our solders in each of our Department of Defenses. Our solders are our healthcare workers that go to work to take care of your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandpa, grandma, sons and daughters. Don't take it out on our governors in a time of need when our hospitals are filling up so damn fast. He's not protecting our families.

My initial post wasn't meant for a political discussion. There's another thread for that. But I am worried SICK about what's in my family future, and the orange haired man is not my favorite guy right now.
Agreed. Left blames right, right blames left, both claiming their side will magically fix everything. The whole system is fucked and as long as we are at odds it will never change. And now is not the time for bullshit, unless it's the lighthearted distracting kind that takes our minds off the shit situation.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,966 Posts
Nothing like this is happening here, despite being in a state of emergency ( or was it crisis, I can't remember). People just seem to be ignoring it.

Agreed. Left blames right, right blames left, both claiming their side will magically fix everything. The whole system is fucked and as long as we are at odds it will never change. And now is not the time for bullshit, unless it's the lighthearted distracting kind that takes our minds off the shit situation.
Wish i could double like this!

·
Registered
811 Posts
damn...
[MEDIA]

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,200 Posts
Michigan Governor : Gretchen Whitmer -Big Government leftist Democrat
New York Governor: Mario Cuomo - Big Government leftist Democrat
California Governor : Gavin Newsom - Big Government leftist Democrat
Washington Governor : Jay Inslee - Big Government leftist Democrat
Louisiana Governor : John Bel Edwards - Big Government leftist Democrat

Maybe the some blame should go on the mismanagement of states by their Governors?
As it should be... Sovereignty has its responsibilities... It is a Not The federal government's job to run the states... Then they'd be bitching about him acting like this is a monarchy.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,912 Posts

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts
At the shop today and figured out plan C
7EE002AC-036B-4DD2-A664-57890D884DA5.jpeg

·
Low Buck Bum
3,533 Posts
As much as I dislike Jay Inslee (intensely), I have to admit that he's trying to do a good job, and his efforts are getting results. Politically I think he's a turd, but his actions in crisis are commendable.

301 - 320 of 651 Posts