Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

581 - 600 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Are you a doctor @drb75088 ?
No, that is why I would never, under any circumstances recommend any treatment for any condition. If you notice all of my post have quoted doctors. My only opinion on any of these treatments is that every one should be advised of the opinions I quoted before taking the medication. If any doctor is proscribing these without informing the patient that the medical profession is recommending caution is performing a disservice. If your doctor proscribed them without informing you, find another doctor.

·
Registered
197 Posts
You are correct I am not waiting with bated breath for anything you have to say. I’d suggest you watch the one hour video Biker Pepe posted with Dr. Dolores Cahill, who is not a goofball like you.
And you know that just because she agrees with you? I seem to remember recommendation that people watch the Quick Care doctors from CA, and it was a simply a sales pitch. Try watching someone with a different view point now and then.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
And you know that just because she agrees with you? I seem to remember recommendation that people watch the Quick Care doctors from CA, and it was a simply a sales pitch. Try watching someone with a different view point now and then.
Dribble as usual from you. Search her on PubMed for all the research articles she has co-authored. I’m betting she knows more about immunology than, ahem, Gupta. I’m open minded but not so open minded that my brains fall out unlike someone else I could mention. :unsure:

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,191 Posts
No, that is why I would never, under any circumstances recommend any treatment for any condition. If you notice all of my post have quoted doctors. My only opinion on any of these treatments is that every one should be advised of the opinions I quoted before taking the medication. If any doctor is proscribing these without informing the patient that the medical profession is recommending caution is performing a disservice. If your doctor proscribed them without informing you, find another doctor.
Ok... But you'll tell Frank, who I'm pretty sure IS a Dr he's wrong?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,890 Posts
’m open minded but not so open minded that my brains fall out unlike someone else I could mention. :unsure:
Hey hey hey now. You leave me outta this. :ROFLMAO:
Does the 5 second rule count with brains, in Corona-ville? :oops::cool:

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
NYU Study
Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc vs hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin alone: outcomes in hospitalized COVID-19 patients
Philip Carlucci, Tania Ahuja, Christopher M Petrilli, Harish Rajagopalan, Simon Jones, Joseph Rahimian
doi: Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc vs hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin alone: outcomes in hospitalized COVID-19 patients

·
Registered
803 Posts

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
You're all a bunch of idiots. Anyone with half a brain can see that coronavirus was created by Spirit Halloween to bankrupt businesses so they can fill empty storefronts for dirt cheap come Halloween.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yeah... They don't know why it works, just that it does... They'll figure it out.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Isn't that how hydroxychoroquine works? It supposedly stops the virus cells from replicating. At least I thought that I read that. Or is that how they are going to sneak it past the Dems and media by calling it something else?

Swamp

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dribble as usual from you. Search her on PubMed for all the research articles she has co-authored. I’m betting she knows more about immunology than, ahem, Gupta. I’m open minded but not so open minded that my brains fall out unlike someone else I could mention. :unsure:
Yeah, I did notice a couple of things about her. She last published in 2015, and she is chairman of a fringe far right political party. Far anything is always a red flag about a commentator for me. She then said two things which ended the video for me. She said that catching the virus gave life time immunity against the virus. And then said she sent email of support to a writer claiming euthanasia in relationship to the government response to the pandemic. No sense listening to a politician when they start talking like that. And I can see why you would think she knows so much about this, since she agrees with you. Open Minded? Do I detect a note of sarcasm? Again, your analysis of someones brain status is indicative is on a par with your analysis of Cahill's video.

581 - 600 of 651 Posts