Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 11th annual CORVA Truckhaven Challenge! Jan. 21-22.
Open to all vehicles. Held in Southern California near the Salton Sea.
Registration at the event, $35 per truck. I hope Im not the only Bronco there.

Happy 40th Birthday Bronco!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,782 Posts
Be wrenchin' on the rig this weekend. Otherwise, looks like a hell of alot of fun. Nice to see another local from Simi in here.:thumbup

·
Registered
333 Posts
hey broncasauros i seen your bronco around simi, i think i even meet you once at hometown buffet once <might be the wrong person though>... How far is Salton Sea from simi?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its about 15 min. from the Mexican border I hear. Look at map quest if your interested. It should be a blast. Great weather that weekend, but cold!:thumbup

·
Registered
75 Posts
Its about a 1 hour or so from the border ,im not sure how you all come in i come fromt the 8 east freeway to the 86 north.It takes me about 21/2 hours from san diego its such an awesome time i dont drive my bronco i ride with a buddy in a jeep club.I personally thought the broncos are to wide for a lot of the climbs we went on and there is no way it would make it through the crevices unless you are truely set up for rock crawling.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Just got back from Truckhaven last night. I ran my 78 thru the whole red course. What a bitch'n time I had. I had not one stuck or any damage what so ever. It was however pretty challanging at the same time. Will do it next year as well with the same rig. We took 118 to 210 to 10 to 15 to the 86. It took about 3 1/2 hours.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
nice looking bronco. got any action shots?

And is that a sunroof on your bronco? was that stock or did you put it in.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx. My friends we were following in a Jeep next to me took a couple of good pics. Im waiting for them via e-mail. The sun roof I put in myself. I got it from JC Whitney.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts