Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
Joined
·
6,960 Posts
i'd say to pm spaz he is crazy awesome with doing sigs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,177 Posts
I'm working on it :thumbup


Any particular background color, font, font color, etc?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,177 Posts
bigbroncojeff said:
works better if you don't cut off pieces of the truck when taking pics
Tis true, tis true.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
-Spazmatic- said:
I'm working on it :thumbup


Any particular background color, font, font color, etc?
I trust you man work your magic. Sorru I dodnt think about the parts being cut off when I took them. Ah hell, just see what you can do. Thanks:thumbup
 

·
President, Mels fan club.
Joined
·
6,904 Posts
I took a shot at doin one for you, if you dont like it its cool, you wont hurt my feelings. After all its my first one:toothless

If you have an idea of what you want let me know and I will work on it for you.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Sway said:
I took a shot at doin one for you, if you dont like it its cool, you wont hurt my feelings. After all its my first one:toothless

If you have an idea of what you want let me know and I will work on it for you.
You copied my background. :goodfinge
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
qcbronc said:
sway that is accually REALLY COOL! but big rig is right that is his background. could we try like a desert background or something along those lines? And also if you could put my screen name somewere in a cool font.
No I don't really care if you steal my background. Hell I just pulled it off google. :toothless It shows you're patriotic and that's cool. Go ahead, take it I don't care.
 

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
Joined
·
6,012 Posts
just a though... adjust the levels and the hue/saturation of the bronco pics so they wont look washed out.... this took me about 20 seconds each... i didn't worry about the bg since you are cutting em out anyways... and they could be tweaked more.... just trying to help though.... most of the time levels adjustments help out a lot... this turns washed out light grays into whites(which the photo didn't have before but in real life they would have been there)and washed out dark grays into black.... makes the finished product look a lot nicer... granted these pics are a little blurry to begin with






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BigRigTruckin66 said:
No I don't really care if you steal my background. Hell I just pulled it off google. :toothless It shows you're patriotic and that's cool. Go ahead, take it I don't care.
Ya but I like it to be original so when people are just scrolin they go "hey theres qcbronc!" ya know? Thanks though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bigbroncojeff said:
just a though... adjust the levels and the hue/saturation of the bronco pics so they wont look washed out.... this took me about 20 seconds each... i didn't worry about the bg since you are cutting em out anyways... and they could be tweaked more.... just trying to help though.... most of the time levels adjustments help out a lot... this turns washed out light grays into whites(which the photo didn't have before but in real life they would have been there)and washed out dark grays into black.... makes the finished product look a lot nicer... granted these pics are a little blurry to begin with
Hey that cool! I just bought the digital camera, and I guess its not the best...
 
1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Top