Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok..I just put my 35" ssr's on my stock bronco(lots of cutting)But now I need coils to level out the front because I have a massive down hill drop. My question is do I need to alingment busing for the leveling coils?And also Could I get sopme spacers to put a little more clerance in there, and then add like a 2inch block out back?Thanks alot guys
Eric:thumbup

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i would love to help but iam not very a good mechanic i just have a suggestion. if you have not regeared for those 35s maybe you should do a search to see if you need to. it seems to me that once you go over 33 inch tires you need to regear or you are headed for trouble

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Soaker makes a good point about the gears, but that can wait a while. First does this have a lift on it or did you simply hack the hell out of the fenders? If it has a lift it should sit pretty level. If not then you could get 1.5"-2" replacement coils for the front. You would then need the adjustable alignment bushings and obviously an alignment. You could also go with spacers. Superlift makes 1/4" spacers for the front coils. You could stack two of them together but I would not go any more than that. BTW if you are going to add a 2" block in the rear that will defeat the purpose of raising the front.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts