Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man i cant believe its been almost 2 years. Thanks to most of you on here you steered me in the 17” direction and also towards the M/T Classic III’s. Love the wheels, fairly easy to maintain, classic look but the 17x9” wheels help modernize it a bit. Originally with the new wheels i put 285/70R17 nitto ridge grapplers on them and loved the look. After about 2 years the tires seemed too skinny for my liking. I missed the width of my 305/60R18’s before i switched to 285’s on 17’s. Bad thing is the tires only have about 10k miles on them and still have plenty of tread. I may have them sold to a buddy or i can sell them no prob on facebook. Luckily i work at a tire shop so i am fortunate enough to get tires at a little over cost. So i bit the bullet and ordered a set of five 33x12.50R17 nitto ridge grapplers. Got em mounted a few days ago and im so much happier with the stance now, now it looks like a bronco! Best part is the 33x12.50’s are the same od as the 285/70R17’s so no need to recalibrate the psom

Before with 285/70R17’s

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Land vehicle

After with 33x12.50R17’s

Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice! whats the back spacing on your 17x9s?

·
Premium Member
1996 Ford Bronco
82 Posts
Hi! I love the Bronco and it looks great with the new shoes, How much lift do you have on your truck?

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot you got rid of the bling bling wheels a while back. Looks good. (y)
yeah and im happy i did. Especially with the new bronco coming out it looks more correct with the m/t wheels

·
Eric
2,672 Posts
@fordbronco1995

I'm diggin' it. Looks good. Do you get any radius arm rub with the new wheel/tire combo?

·
Registered
1982 Bronco XLT Lariat, 351W, C6; 1989 Bronco XLT, 302, AOD
235 Posts
Hey fordbronco1995 -
I like the looks of the wider tires on the lower stance! I don't care much for lifting - have trouble getting in and out of the truck.
Yours looks great!
TB

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey fordbronco1995 -
I like the looks of the wider tires on the lower stance! I don't care much for lifting - have trouble getting in and out of the truck.
Yours looks great!
TB
Thank you, it is lifted, leveled in the front and 1/2” in the back lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.