Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you all know my daughter is makin the move to be here with our family in GA.I been counting down the days 1 at a time.All the paper work is filled out for school and I had got her a few needed things for her room.I talked to her on Sunday and she is so excited to be coming down.Can't wait to show her what all of FSB and BNO had done for myself and her.There's a G2G for the Dixie chapter next weekend that I am going to.I wanna meet some of the people that helped in so many ways.Just wanna say thanks to all of you without your help none of this woulda been possible.
5 Days and counting down.

Oh by the way I leave Friday sometime after work for PA.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
man, awesome news Bill, sounds like things are going to work out well :beer

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
That is such a great thing to hear. :rockon I'm pleased to be a very small part of this great event.:twotu:

I haven't been apart of a great family re-uniting since I helped my first boyfriend find his birth mother that he had never seen.:chili:

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Billz4x4z said:
Well as you all know my daughter is makin the move to be here with our family in GA.I been counting down the days 1 at a time.All the paper work is filled out for school and I had got her a few needed things for her room.I talked to her on Sunday and she is so excited to be coming down.Can't wait to show her what all of FSB and BNO had done for myself and her.There's a G2G for the Dixie chapter next weekend that I am going to.I wanna meet some of the people that helped in so many ways.Just wanna say thanks to all of you without your help none of this woulda been possible.
5 Days and counting down.

Oh by the way I leave Friday sometime after work for PA.
That's great news!!! I'm very happy for you and your family

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
That's awesome Bill, I can't imagine the excitement for you and for her.

Can't wait to meet ya'll next weekend. Joe is still up in the air, but he's gonna try to make it. :thumbup [If he doesn't, I'm gonna kick him square in da nootz! :toothless]

·
Registered
245 Posts
Cogratulations man. I know it was a piss poor way for it to start but it couldn't have a happier ending for ya.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
that's great, man

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Joe is still up in the air, but he's gonna try to make it. :thumbup [If he doesn't, I'm gonna kick him square in da nootz! :toothless]
uh oh! :toothless you going to drive to VA or do I have to drive to GA for the punishment :toothless

Billz4x4z said:
You gonna make it down next weekend?
thats my intention at this point :thumbup

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats great!!I wish everyone could attend.But oh well,guess you all will have to put up with me thankin you all for the next couple years or so.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
God speed, little buddy, and make it back safe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts