Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
sweet dude.
too bad your engine kept cutting out. nasty looking bko.

got more footage?

looks sweet man.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
derrick36 said:
*uckin brutal:rockon

How are you likin' the 44s?
Gotta groove them turd's, the tread blocks are huge. Ordered my groover about an hour ago BTW :toothless

BRONKSKA- no more footage, well few clips on the same obstical gettin denied still lol http://highdesertoff-road.com/gallery/2hdmarch2006

STANG- I think just a doubler would help from stallin out so bad

keep on truckin :drinkbud

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
sweet videos!
but that sucks the engine kept stalling

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
damn newbie wheelers, let some air out of them 44's and start saving for EFI.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
A doubler would be a bandaid. What carb you running? I hear quadrajet if you aren't already.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joes93Bronco said:
you got a taillight out
I noticed that today when I watched the vids lol. I didn't know :rofl:

Carb is a carter AFB

and tire preassure was at 9 psi. I lowered em to 6 after that and they performed better but I think they will do tons better after I grove em out

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
muddinmike said:
I noticed that today when I watched the vids lol. I didn't know :rofl:

Carb is a carter AFB

and tire preassure was at 9 psi. I lowered em to 6 after that and they performed better but I think they will do tons better after I grove em out

just like my edelbrock then. did you do any mods to the carb to make it run better offroad?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Damn how do ya get vids on the net? Those were some sweet videos man, definitly time for a fuel injection system, maybe a 351 swap? :toothless Hey, your bronco is pretty damn sweet, love the flame job. How much money ya got in there?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BigRigTruckin66 said:
Damn how do ya get vids on the net? Those were some sweet videos man, definitly time for a fuel injection system, maybe a 351 swap? :toothless Hey, your bronco is pretty damn sweet, love the flame job. How much money ya got in there?
yeah this 4 popper I got in here just aint cuttin it anymore :toothless

bout 50 bucks in krylon paint for the flames and my full retirement fund is in the rest :whiteflag

·
Registered
561 Posts
Oh, sorry. I thought you had the 300 in it. I couldn't really tell 'cause my speakers is busted and I was thinkin' you were doin' pretty damn good movin' all that with a 300. Glad to see ya havin' fun. What gears are ya runnin'?

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
moron

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
LOL I don't know if I'd say moron, but I would certainly bust out the smiley where the one slaps the other with a stick. IF I were inclined..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts