Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smoked the stupid amber lens in the headlights and painted them to resemble the Harley version:

Finally tinted the windows. I went 15% all the way around including the strip on the windshield:

I still need to paint/install my bumpers, door handles, and FX4 grille. Those are all going to match the body. I've been putting it off for whatever reason.

Those are about the only things I'm going to get done before katie has the baby.

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Baby? did i miss something?

Congrats on the little one.

Yeah, I think I mentioned it in my Australia thread. We found out a week before we left. Needless to say 14 hours(each way)of flying with a newly preggers wife was not fun:doh0715:

She's due to pop in late July.

I guess it's time for me to think about growing up...

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
damn thats a sweet truck. the tint is too dark for my taste but whatever

·
Registered
971 Posts
That looks so sick

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A few more changes:

I was sick of the chrome so I swapped out the bumpers for paintable ones and switched to an FX4 grille.

It was my first time using my paint sprayer. Everything turned out better than I thought it would. The grille could use some wet sanding when the weather gets a little better.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
truck looks good.

congrats on the kid derrick. :beer

·
Registered
227 Posts
Your profile says you are in NOLA, but the plates on the truck are Washington. Where ya at?

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Looks really good. I wouldve left the original grill, but thats just me.

Congrats on the baby!!!

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are in Nola right now and have been since '08. Because I'm military, I can keep my WA plates wherever I go. With that, my tour is up here and the Coast Guard gave me my me our first choice of places to go, so it looks like we'll be moving back to Seattle.

I've been gone 10 years and Katie 8. Now that we have a little one running around, it's we want him to grow up around the rest of his family.

We've already signed a contract on a house in Seattle. We're just waiting for our loan to be processed.

Here it is: http://www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/2011-S-Ingersoll-Pl-98144/home/142335

We plan on staying in/near Seattle for a good chunk of time.

As far as the Bronco goes, it was a casuality of my F250. I all but completely lost interest in so I (quietly) parted most of it out. It was hard to do, but this Superduty is pretty damn addicting.

I'm really going to miss New Orleans. I've been to a lot of cool places and seen a lot of cool things in the Military, but this 3 year stretch has been the best of my life.

A few things being different and I'd stay here the rest of my life.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts