Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got stuck


going up the hill YAY!




I think I have more Ill have to find them these are just Quick ones.
 

·
Engineer
Joined
·
13,163 Posts
How about some pics of that yota?
 

·
Sway's jealous of my
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Nice drag slicks.

Time to get some trail-only mudders? Oh yeah.:hump :hump :hump

Looks like it was fun. I wish we had cool places like that here..
 

·
Engineer
Joined
·
13,163 Posts
Air those mall terrains down to about 9psi next time and give that another shot
 

·
Crusher Mike
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ToddACimer said:
Air those mall terrains down to about 9psi next time and give that another shot
ya ya I have 35x12.50 bfg Mudterrains that I am puting on with the SAS but where you see the white Yota goingup I did that just fine I did smack my bumper on the rock and bent it back up.:rockon
 

·
Sway's jealous of my
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Holy crap, another SAS? How far along are you? I've got like 1300 dollars worth of parts into it..just need to buy drag link, wheel bearings, D44 pinion oil baffle, minispool/spool, new hubs, and then decide what to do fo sho on my tires issue.
 

·
Crusher Mike
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saurian said:
Holy crap, another SAS? How far along are you? I've got like 1300 dollars worth of parts into it..just need to buy drag link, wheel bearings, D44 pinion oil baffle, minispool/spool, new hubs, and then decide what to do fo sho on my tires issue.

As soon as I get that package from Bronco graveyard Ill start I have all the other stuff minus the Shocks Im going to take a few months doing every thing Im pulling the Topend off the motor pulling the trans, replacing R\M seal Im also throwing an 9" under it.
 

·
Sway's jealous of my
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
I'm going D44/9" with minispool and a detroit out back. If I don't find a detroit soon, I'm gonna say screw it and go spooled in the back.

My biggest problem is simulating the VSS since i have a 94. I wish mine didn't have the damn PSOM.
 

·
Crusher Mike
Joined
·
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saurian said:
I'm going D44/9" with minispool and a detroit out back. If I don't find a detroit soon, I'm gonna say screw it and go spooled in the back.

My biggest problem is simulating the VSS since i have a 94. I wish mine didn't have the damn PSOM.
yeah Im going to wait on the lockers lack of cash Ill do those later I have another thirdmember in Oregon from my 79 it has either 4.10s in it or 4.56s dont remeber so ill wait for all the gear changes. I just want to get everything in first.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top