Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys .Got some pics of my 93 Bronco XLT.Its got 146K I got it for $700 bucks knowing it needed a fuel pump.I had to go by the guys word on how it ran.200 to get it towed and 400 for the pump job.Im in it for $1300 total.Took it out today after getting it back.HAs great oil pressure.Stays cool.Everything works perfect.The guy was honest and I think I got a great deal.Here are some pics.

I had a 91 before and I missed it So I bought another.Peace!

·
Registered
511 Posts
That's the same color as mine. I didn't love the color at first but it;s really grown on me. I need to snap some pictures of mine. When I put my 33's on I had to take the end pieces off of the side steps.:thumbup

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Damn... I need to find a deal like that. Sweet Bronco and it doesnt even look like it has rust

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has some rust.A little on the bottom of one fender and the tailgate is just barely starting.Im pleased I know I have to do a water pump in the near future thats about all I can see now.Thanks for the comments.

I lucked out though.Remember I bought it not being able to drive it or even hear it run.So I was a nervous wreck
I figured I would still get my money out of it if it had an issue that the guy didnt tell me about.It doesnt though ,
he told the truth and I lucked out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks great. Congratulations!! Same color as mine and I have really started to like that color as well.

WJR

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
looks great
mine had those ugly running boards
i ditched them

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Pretty cool man, great deal.

Why does your grill/headlights & headlight doors look photoshopped? :shrug

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
-Spazmatic- said:
Pretty cool man, great deal.

Why does your grill/headlights & headlight doors look photoshopped? :shrug

LOL Its my 2.1 Megapixel POS Camera,and The grill has those Lund grill inserts?Kinda a hazey grey day and maybe a wierd reflection?No reason to photochop that.lol and thanks for the comments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow.Guys thanks for all your nice comments.This forum kicks a$$.I plan on doing the entire underside with POR-15 in the early spring.Taking off the sidesteps.putting on a grizzly bar on the front with some lights.It has a flowmaster on it already with a high flow cat.The interior is nearly mint so not much to do there.I bought a MP3-CD deck last night and installed it.I was a XJ jeeper since I sold my old bronco.Im so glad Im back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I had those exact same running boards. For some reason, I was attached to them but in the end, I gave in and pitched them. Looks more like a truck and less like an Exploder.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts