Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

had a thread about this one a while back... this is about an hour before digging in to the point of no return

didn't really get very stuck in these pics, but i like em anyway :toothless

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
OMG, those tires are worse than stock! LOL!

It is hard to believe you were stuck in any of those scenarios, and you probably wouldn't have been, except for those little wee wheels.

BTW, I like the truck colour. My 72 charger was the same sea foam green.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
where in the world is niceville?
i know of some screwy names of some little towns around here, but never heard of that one.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i wouldn't have been stuck at all if it weren't for those mammoth meats on there. i have a set of mo' betta tires waiting.

niceville is round about fort walton beach, about an hour west of panama city beach. bout 10 minutes from eglin air force base

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
what kind of wheeling do you have there in lower alabama?

i like that color you got there on the bronco man. betcha look sweet with them new shoes on.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey cool pics man. I live over in Santa Rosa Beach, I think we have a couple of members in this part of florida. We should set up a meet and greet and do some wheeling.

·
Just another Fat Guy
621 Posts
hey check out nwfl4x4.com theres a few fullsize guys on there. And are based in Ft Walton/Niceville area. Great bunch of guys to wheel with. Also
imlikeojnow
on here is from the area and rides with them....

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
what size tires are those

·
Registered
561 Posts

Oh man, this one's great! I like how the kid's getting out of the truck as it is stuck. :rofl:

Good pics, guess that shovel came in handy. :thumbup

Cliff

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
where di you go to do that wheeling. you need to be careful there isnt that many legal places to wheel around here. yeah that color really sets off the bronco. like mine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts