Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, have two certificates for sale that I thought you guys might be interested in:

1) $200 off Fox Racing Shox - just like it says, the certificate is good for $200 off a set of their shox...I can get you the exact wording or even scan the certificate if you are interested? I'm looking for the best offer over $100.
It is good until October 2006. I won it at our Big Dawgs Safari and have decided that my truck doesn't deserve such nice equipment... :toothless

2) 25% off ARB products - this cert. is good for 25% off ARB products (lockers, refrigerators, compressors, etc). They will give you 25% off the Jobber price (which is cheaper than retail, so you gain their also) up to $600...so it's worth $150 off of a locker or fridge or similar priced products. I'll take best offer over $75...this one's also good til October 2006.

Let me know if you're interested...neither cert has a name on it, so I can transfer it to you and you just say that you won it at the event. :thumbup

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to clarify on the ARB cert:

"The recipient is entitled to 25% off ARB's current jobber price on the purchase of any one of the following items: Air Locker, Bull Bar, OME Suspension, Air Compressor, Safari Snorkel, IPF Lighting set, or ARB Freezer Fridge."

It also states that buyer is responsible for all applicable taxes and shipping charges and that total purchase cannot exceed $600.00. Must be ordered straight from ARB in Renton, Washington. Valid until October 21, 2006.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts